Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Its going to be ugly.

fits fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Nov 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
ugh I didn't think the Jackets were this poo poo. and the Yotes ain't too far behind. hope they both win.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
The current mode for "number of goals the 2014-15 Buffalo Sabres score in a regular season game"?

zero

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Edmonton's assistant coach chasing Eakins down the bench while Eakins tries to avoid his eyes and sidles away. Hahahaha.

mindofme
May 19, 2003

Learn trispace and never have to think about math again!
Bad powerplay is bad

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
:sigh: welp

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
also wow are those sabres jerseys bad

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Curtis McElhinney sucks.

e- Tentatively disregard this statement. No goal.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
lmao the gently caress kinda ruling is that

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
so close iiro :argh:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Pungry posted:

lmao the gently caress kinda ruling is that

I have no idea, but I'll take it, and there's some bad reffing in the NHL going on lately.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
buffalo's leading scorer?

drew stafford, 14gp 2-5-7 0.500 ppg :stare:

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

fits posted:

buffalo's leading scorer?

drew stafford, 14gp 2-5-7 0.500 ppg :stare:
they are scoring 1.07 goals per game. like, on pace for 88 goals for. its amazing hes even that high, honestly.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Goalie interference with no penalty is the explanation on the Carolina no goal.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
mcdavid was scoreless last night in a 5-2 loss and currently only 0-1-1 at the end of the first of the game tonight

bust

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
that was the most aggressively boring period of hockey I've seen

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Pungry posted:

ugh I didn't think the Jackets were this poo poo. and the Yotes ain't too far behind. hope they both win.

To be fair Columbus is dealing with a shitload of injuries right now

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Pungry posted:

My big question is do they step it up once some of the heavy hitters start coming back.

-Calvert and Jenner are back.
-Wisniewski's in tonight.
-Bobrovsky is catching pucks and may be close.
-Anisimov is still day-to-day.
-It was revealed today that Dubinsky is about 10 days out.
e- JMFJ gets three games off but that's not a loss at this point because he was awful on Tuesday.

This leaves Letestu about 2-3 weeks away, Murray unknown but presumably DTD, and Horton (:rip:) among regulars who will be out of the lineup.

If they still play like rear end after the bag skate they were given Wednesday and after the big names get back, then :shepicide:.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Nov 8, 2014

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

CBJSprague24 posted:

My big question is do they step it up once some of the heavy hitters start coming back. Calvert and Jenner are back. Wisniewski's in tonight. Bobrovsky is catching pucks and may be close. Anisimov is still day-to-day. It was revealed today that Dubinsky is about 10 days out. This leaves Letestu about 2-3 weeks away, Murray unknown, and Horton (:rip:) among regulars who will be out of the lineup.

If they still play like rear end after the bag skate they were given Wednesday and after the big names get back, then :shepicide:.

Don't worry, Horton will come back and lead the Jackets to the promised land!

....in about 15 years as an assistant coach.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

CBJSprague24 posted:

My big question is do they step it up once some of the heavy hitters start coming back.

-Calvert and Jenner are back.
-Wisniewski's in tonight.
-Bobrovsky is catching pucks and may be close.
-Anisimov is still day-to-day.
-It was revealed today that Dubinsky is about 10 days out.
e- JMFJ gets three games off but that's not a loss at this point because he was awful on Tuesday.

This leaves Letestu about 2-3 weeks away, Murray unknown but presumably DTD, and Horton (:rip:) among regulars who will be out of the lineup.

Yeah, I know. This sort of thing happened to the Panthers last year (or was it the year before; can't remember) and they ended up with the #1 pick, so it ain't all bad

e: 278 man games lost to injury last year, 281 the year before and 336 in 2011. that's what I was thinking of. Keep in mind the Panthers made the playoffs in 2011.

Pungry fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Nov 8, 2014

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

69 games to go. I'm not looking to the lottery yet, because this team is not a 4-8-0 team when all the good pieces are on ice.

e- And the CBJ seem to be masters at having a ridiculous number of man games lost due to injury.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
oh man just thinking about it

mcdavid vs eichel world juniors round robin game will be new years eve :getin:

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
:suicide:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Merry Christmas, Jeff Skinner.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
IIRO TO HERO

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
loving anyone but jordin tootoo in that situation

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
this team is just impeccably awful

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: FARTSMELL :siren:

...am I doing it right, FAS?

e- That was so fun, I'm gonna do it again.

:siren: FARTSMELL AGAIN :siren:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Nov 8, 2014

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

winter classic preview!!!!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

oh boy tim peel

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Roszival not playing once more. I think the bench is a good place for him at this point in his career!

Shame that Shaw is still 2C, though.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Ummagumma posted:

Roszival not playing once more. I think the bench is a good place for him at this point in his career!

Shame that Shaw is still 2C, though.

someones got to eat the press box popcorn

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
Devils bad.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That's a good McBackup. Melt everything down. No rebounds.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Saad! :siren:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Nice two on one. Hossa and Saad.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

SAAD! :siren:

Finally!