Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
"The Atheists"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Hail Satan.

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
I thought this would be about TheAmazingAtheist

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
All of the atheists revealed their true identity as satan worshippers just as Jesus predicted the end is nigh

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Oh my god...Friday gently caress fest :monocle:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

a cop posted:

Oh my god...Friday gently caress fest :monocle:

Rock on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDfrrgqy_Eo

Hail Satan.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
lmao at anyone who does or doesn't believe in God (or is unsure)

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
I'm firmly anti-scud

I also have a star on thar

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
grunts in pain as he pours searing hot coffee all over his genitals as he shits out the pound of bananas he stuffed up his rear end and then he slowly turns to face the camera and says "i'm gay." - an atheist irl

Eustachy
May 7, 2013
no silly atheist antics will ever match religious ppl sorry give it up

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eovuIfeH2k4&t=347s

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im actually glad that these clowns exist because it keeps normal non-religious folks from getting a big head over being objectively right

im glad

Eustachy
May 7, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaFCGx3SIFs

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
rewards of the theist

"kirk is a wonderful blessed man"
*keeps distance and at least 1 physical obstacle between self and him at all times*

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Let's drink until we can't feel anymore!
I never see people like me talk about their beliefs (or lack thereof). I wish there was some god who loved each and every one of us and actually cared about our lives. I wish there were some afterlife where I'd get to see all my friends and family who have died before me. That there isn't is horribly sad. That people allow (or make) other human beings to suffer and die on the supposition that there is is probably the only thing sadder.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
God is literally real.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Beef Turret posted:

God is literally real.
allah, you mean

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
Yeah to get really gay for a second, the problem of evil kept me up as a little kid. What kind of god would allow bad stuff to happen? That and the fact that, as the most rule following dumbass ever, there's an invisible man that watches me all the time? I'd feel guilty all the time for stuff that I wasn't even sure was bad. I was so gay as a little kid, when I'd play stealth video games I would make sure not to hurt any of the bad guys because it made me feel sad.

Weird stuff. And then when I got fat and teased I sort of defaulted to rear end in a top hat.
Cycle of bullying
Time is a flat circle
2deep 4 me

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
im the half empty bottle of orange juice on the table at the kirk cameron subway sandwich birthday party

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
are either of the women in that picture his mom? i just want to know how funny it is.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
Half the reason I clung to theism as long as I did was the hope that God hates those smug jackasses as much as I do.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

god isn't real

i don't think about it constantly though, that's weird. it's like thinking constantly about how santa isn't real.

I think about it constantly . How cool would it be if santa was real? Get swèet presents every year provided you were on the good list which i dont think would be too hard i probably would make it now.

gary oldmans diary posted:

rewards of the theist

"kirk is a wonderful blessed man"
*keeps distance and at least 1 physical obstacle between self and him at all times*
This was a funny picture and post thank you .

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs6-o7Ci8J0

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Bunch of infidels itt real players only worship al-shaytaan (mooslim satan)

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
الحمد للشيطان

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

ThisGuy posted:

Yeah to get really gay for a second, the problem of evil kept me up as a little kid. What kind of god would allow bad stuff to happen? That and the fact that, as the most rule following dumbass ever, there's an invisible man that watches me all the time? I'd feel guilty all the time for stuff that I wasn't even sure was bad. I was so gay as a little kid, when I'd play stealth video games I would make sure not to hurt any of the bad guys because it made me feel sad.

The world makes more sense if you discard all that fanfiction the christians wrote and accept that the Jews were right the first time around and that their religious laws are basically life tips for surviving in a world governed by a deity who hates it

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yaldabaoth posted:

The world makes more sense if you discard all that fanfiction the christians wrote and accept that the Jews were right the first time around and that their religious laws are basically life tips for surviving in a world governed by a deity who hates it
lifehacks 4000 bc

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Yaldabaoth posted:

Yeah like always cook pork to an internal temperature of at least 150F

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Keep it STEM of loving die!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
why not believe in god, what's the harm and he'll gently caress your poo poo up if you don't maybe

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

why not believe in god, what's the harm and he'll gently caress your poo poo up if you don't maybe

Okay sure but am I believing in the Jewish God or the Christian God or the Muslim God because they all come with different rules and odds are you'll choose wrong.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

That is a pretty original sentiment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
i GREW UP AROUND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE SO iM hosed UP DAMAGED GOODS AND ATHEISM IS A GOOD REPLACEMENT RELIGION AND gently caress YOU MUM AND DAD

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRGrNDV2mKc

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Also I'm pretty sure God has like lie detector powers so he'll be able to know if you actually believe in him or just "believe" in him to hedge your bets.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Historically, Pascal's Wager was groundbreaking because it charted new territory in probability theory, marked the first formal use of decision theory, and anticipated future philosophies such as existentialism, pragmatism, and voluntarism.[2]

wow and I came up with it on my own

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

pathetic little tramp posted:

internet atheists suck so bad, god is coming into existence.

katlington posted:

Hail satan.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Viridiant posted:

Also I'm pretty sure God has like lie detector powers so he'll be able to know if you actually believe in him or just "believe" in him to hedge your bets.

still better than being a heathen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

still better than being a heathen

A heathen and a LIAR.

• Locked thread