Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Are there no games on TV at all today, or am I misreading something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

No 3pm games are televised in the UK they are for proper football fans that watch their team live or listen in to their local radio station.

So they're all 3pm today? I don't remember that happening any other years.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

serious gaylord posted:

They've moved them to monday/yesterday and poo poo for tv.

Right. I guess that's not a bad idea, to encourage people to go to games. I picked the wrong day to be off work sick, though...

Tranmere v Swansea is on Setanta, might watch that, I guess.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

excuse me lady posted:

the prem teams were all given the choice of which day to play their ties and only Swansea picked today so presumably the TV people looked at today's fixtures and thought gently caress it

Leicester and West Brom are also at home today.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Paddyb posted:

Max Power is a top top footballers name.

He got it off a hairdryer.

• Locked thread