Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Parallax Scroll posted:

making GBS threads out the breakfast burrito now

Aw, yeah. Livin' the dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

I like breakfast burritos, no matter how lovely

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
i feel like burritos are shameful fast food but somehow breakfast burritos are respectable and ok. no idea why though.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

TheRatboyGenius posted:

As a Mexican I feel anger when a Machaca is never mentioned anytime a goon makes a burrito thread!
THIS IS NOW A MACHACA APPRECIATION THREAD! THIS BURRITO IS THE BREAKFAST OF THE FIELD WORKERS, GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU OUT IN THE FIELDS TILL THE MASTER SAYS IT'S TIME TO WASH THE PRODUCE AND GO HOME.

You can get a Machaca at every hole in the wall Mexican place big or small. Just use the special password we mexicans have been using for generations, "I have a Gun". Just say that password and you'll get a Machaca!

I like machaca but most places make it too drippy in a breakfast burrito. Chorizo is the pro-tier breakfast burrito anyway

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
Chipotle isn't open for breakfast so I can't contribute.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
They're inherently worse than a regular burrito, but sometimes they're good, considering the inferior ingredients.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i got more breakfast burritos

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

Lotta Burger does a better breakfast burrito then it has any right to. I'm glad I live fifteen hundred miles from the closest one. I would not be alive if I could have one every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Parallax Scroll posted:

i got more breakfast burritos

were your bowel movements worth it?

• Locked thread