Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
As a literal childe my dad took me to a children's toy store because I wanted a video game (I was a literal childe at the time remember) for my birthday or something. After having picked out a game, I heard "OK pick out 1 more". I didn't second guess and picked out a racing game that I didn't really give a gently caress about. Turned out some other kids dad who actually love him enough to buy him TWO video games had said that to his son. My father, who was probably drunk, seemed to have only caught the second option I picked out instead of questioning why the gently caress I would be picking out 2 video games when I knew he was a cheap rear end who barely wanted to pay for one. Unfortunately I was too busy doing some dumb kid poo poo to pay attention to the transaction so I was unaware of this transgression until I got home. I forget what the original game was but at the time I really wanted it and was not very happy with what had happened.

The game I got stuck with that I originally didnt give a fuk about? RC Pro Am

That experience is a tie with every time i've been probated on an internet forum for autists and retards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
how can something be both pro, AND am...really makes you think

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

accidentally put it in her butt

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Parallax Scroll posted:

accidentally put it in his butt

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
all the mistakes i can think of have had horrible repercussions
on the other hand all the times i have suddenly done something uncharacteristically controlled by instincts i didnt know i had i have done amazing things

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

uG posted:

As a literal childe my dad took me to a children's toy store because I wanted a video game (I was a literal childe at the time remember)

You were a young nobleman who hadn't yet become a knight?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

The Tao Jones posted:

You were a young nobleman who hadn't yet become a knight?
thats what he said dumbass

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
conceived my first child

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Signed up for sa

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
dated a goon lmao

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
HAHAH posted itt!!!!!!!!!!

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Rc pro am was a lovely loving game.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
opened an encyclopedia

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep posted:

opened an encyclopedia

I'll burn you the latest encarta you will never need a dumb book again.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

mookface posted:

I'll burn you the latest encarta you will never need a dumb book again.

get out withj your canada technoboldygy crap

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gnarlyhotep posted:

get out withj your canada technoboldygy crap

I get three rods to hogs head on this CD writer

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
best mistajke I ever made was giving mookface his current av

:D

and also getting the Miley wallpaper on my phone

oak meadows
Aug 9, 2014

With each post I strive to improve my technique
nearly died in a butane explosion on my dad's property in cohasset.

Jinh
Sep 12, 2008

Fun Shoe
As a literal childe my dad took me to a children's toy store because I wanted a video game (I was a literal childe at the time remember) for my birthday or something. After having picked out a game, I heard "OK pick out 1 more". I didn't second guess and picked out a racing game that I didn't really give a gently caress about. Turned out some other kids dad who actually love him enough to buy him TWO video games had said that to his son. My father, who was probably drunk, seemed to have only caught the second option I picked out instead of questioning why the gently caress I would be picking out 2 video games when I knew he was a cheap rear end who barely wanted to pay for one. Unfortunately I was too busy doing some dumb kid poo poo to pay attention to the transaction so I was unaware of this transgression until I got home. I forget what the original game was but at the time I really wanted it and was not very happy with what had happened.

The game I got stuck with that I originally didnt give a fuk about? RC Pro Am

That experience is a tie with every time i've been probated on an internet forum for autists and retards

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Gave the money I would have purchsed my childrens christmas presents with to Doobie Dogs kickstarter.

Oh, that wasnt me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
let's just say i put my boxers on backwards and had diarrhea.

• Locked thread