Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I'm glad that Gallant has gotten a team of his own. I always liked how he coached here in Saint John and he seems really good with young players. Hopefully Florida will stick around long enough to benefit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Pungry posted:

He's a good coach so far

Thank god Huberdeau is back, maybe we'll score more than one goal today

I actually had a faint hope that the leafs would drop Carlyle and pick up Gallant. Then we might actually get lines that make sense and better use of our rookies.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
How is that not goalie interference?

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Don't worry Rags, this 5 on 3 will give your guys a nice break from the pressure.

-e-

Actually, gently caress you.

:siren: THE loving THRILL :siren:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I don't know which was better, Komarov's handling or Holland's dangle.

:siren: Yay Holland :siren:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
That Sonos commercial kind of perturbed me.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Tochiazuma posted:

Canada Teamsters ad making me afraid of trains

Accident every 60 seconds, ohhh poo poo I can hear a train horn right now it's coming for my house I know it

Ozzy warned you.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: Time to Panik :siren:

-e-

Hahaha Of course.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
With the exception of the two goals, Toronto did not look bad there.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Koopa Kid posted:

I feel like overcoaching contributed a little to the second goal. Carlyle puts out the Kadri line as a reward for the goal but doesn't trust Kadri/Panik in the defensive end, so he loads up a new D pairing with Phaneuf/Polak who don't normally play together. Polak does his chasing the puck everywhere thing and Phaneuf gets confused as to where he's going to end up.

Watching Phaneuf skate is like watching fish putter around. Most of the time they're just suspended in space with their mouth open. Periodically they just spasm a bit to turn, but I always doubt it was a conscious decision.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: A Leaf? :siren:

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Koopa Kid posted:

Komarov yessssss :siren:

:siren: :siren: :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU