Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glorified Scrivener
May 4, 2007

His tongue it could not speak, but only flatter.
I lurk, I lurk all the drat time and occasionally play in one of the PBP Gurps games. I often think about joining in on the chat thread but you scare me. Despite that, buying one of you a gift sounds super cool.

Gift Preferences:

I'm a terrible human being and unreconstructed grognard, so if you need to unload print copies of the stuff people mock in the chat thread I'm your guy. Right now I'm running Savage Worlds (Solomon Kane) in real life and plan on running Dungeon Crawl Classics and one of the D&D retroclones next. I collect source books and modules for lots of different systems to read and scavenge ideas from, so just about anything fantasy, sci-fi or horror* would be appreciated. 4th edition D&D passed me by completely, but I'm curious about 5th. I love board games.

Anime is cool but I'm sick of things with high school or younger age protagonists.

Please don't send: I've tried to like story games but don't really, especially The Apocalypse World games and Burning Wheel. I am deeply ashamed of that, yes. I'm also not into miniatures, deck building games,Magic the Gathering, anything Munchkin related, Cards Against humanity or Fluxx.

Unfunny dongs would not be fun, overly comical/non-humanoid dongs would be okay I guess.

Location: I'm in Montana. I do my part to keep per capita beer consumption up.

Solemn Vow To Not Be A Shitheel: I promise to not be a shitheel and to provide blood for the blood God.

*Nothing White Wolf though, please. #Badhighschoolmemories.

Glorified Scrivener fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Nov 15, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glorified Scrivener
May 4, 2007

The gift has been mailed. Nothing to do now but fret over whether or not they'll like it. :ohdear:

Glorified Scrivener
May 4, 2007

Today a package arrived for me? What could it contain?

Kemet! Sweet! I'd been reading about this one and really wanted to give it a shot at the last con I went to but the scheduling didn't work out. Thank you Heatwizard! This will be a lot of fun to dig into with my regular board game group.

Our household emissary of Bast approves as well.

• Locked thread