Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Oh boy, time to receive more strange packages from the Internet!!

Gift Preferences: In the realm of Trad Games, I'm looking more at board games than RPGs this year. I have so many RPG systems that I haven't played yet that it would be a shame to add another. Board games are much more suited to a one-and-done setup. I already own Settlers of Catan, Mansions of Madness, Eldritch Horror, Space Alert, and Love Letter, as well as the Star Wars and Lord of the Rings LCGs. I'm up for trying just about anything, but my gaming group tends to place a higher value on "cool theme" and "ease of play" rather than "the pinnacle of game design".

Outside of straight game-related gifts, I'm pretty open to anything that isn't a dong. If you feel absolutely compelled to send me a dong, I guess I'll take it. I like Star Wars (no novels or comics; I literally own all of them) and mecha stuff (I know nothing about Gundams, but the designs are bitchin' cool). If you REALLY want to make me happy on christmas, I'm a huge Super Sentai/Kamen Rider fan. Other than a bunch of Ranger Keys, a Mobirates, and GabuRevolver, and 5 Figuarts (All 3 Season 2 Akibarangers, ShinkenRed, and RedHawk), I don't have a lot of merch from the toku genre.

General Location: Kansas City metro area

Solemn Vow: If I am a Grinch, may my scrotum be filled with fire ants for all eternity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Man here I am not even decided on what to buy for my target goon. Stop making me look bad!!!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Gift order has been placed, looks like its going to go out in two separate shipments, but both have a delivery date in the next week and a half.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Krysmphoenix posted:

My secret santa gift arrived while I am knee deep in homework. I'll take pictures either later tonight or tomorrow when I'm not going crazy about convolutions.

For the benefit of Krysm's secret santa, I can confirm that the parcel and its contents arrived unharmed! I will leave further squeeing to them.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Dude your secret Santa is a badass. Two of my favorite games right there! And just in time for a new expansion to Eldritch.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
My present arrived! I got a Kamen Rider Wizard action figure thing (box doesn't look like a figuarts, but it looks well articulated), some Kamen Rider tree ornaments, and a Gorisaki that apparently talks or something. Haven't unboxed anything yet, and pictures will be forthcoming when my phone isn't being dumb. It's nice to have some Kamen Rider merch to accompany my Sentai stuff! I've been trying to decide what Rider series to watch, and I'll let the Christmas ornaments decide!

Thanks Santa!!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Passing on a second thank you on behalf of my cat. The amazon box that my gift came in is apparently very comfy.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
This year's present squares off against last year's...a battle for the ages!

EDIT: Let's not break tables.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I'm just waiting for the year when Leperflesh says "gently caress it" and gives every participant his own name and address and makes out with a pile of 75+ gifts.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
According to package tracking, both of my Santee's gifts have been delivered! Hope they are well received

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

K Prime posted:

My gift is in my hands, but I will not be opening it until Christmas. But it's here, never fear!

Gonna go ahead and out myself here, I am your Santa. And now that both parcels have arrived; if you do decide to open one before Christmas Day itself, I suggest the one that arrived today. Its nifty, but the first one that showed up is niftier. Feel free to wait on both, of course, but hey, instant gratification isn't always a bad thing ;)

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Does every single goon have a cat? There have been SO MANY cat pictures.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Antivehicular posted:

We have two cats, but we also have two goons in the household, so I imagine that evens out.

My household has 2 cats and 3.5 goons (my wife has an account, but has literally never posted and only lurked for about a week). I'm messing up the ratio here...

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

moths posted:

You bought your cats accounts?

We have housemates. Although one of the cats would probably make a good goon...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
If I do an off-season gift exchange like I did a couple years back, "HAVE CAT: Y/N" is gonna be part of the signup process

• Locked thread