Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Why, yes, that is Glemdenning
Your Gift Preferences.

So I have actually had super good experience with not running a wishlist for TGSS. Heres my BGG Collection http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/xBenedictx. If you really want a wish list, here is my massive one http://amzn.com/w/53ILHN85V2JT. I like to be surprised though. My BGG list is being updated from last year ill edit this post when its done. Please try and keep it to games and game related goods please. *edit* it never even occurred to me to ask in here, but i do gunpla as well as a hobby. My top wants are the Pegasus Nautilus model kit, build burning gundam, sd bb395 nidaime, powered gm cardigan, grimoire, exia amazing, renasciata, bearguy f, and kshatriya. *edit*

Your General Location.

Tempe, AZ

I Solemnly Vow that I will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and will post in the thread when I get my present and tell us all what I got and who sent it to me.

Benedict fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Nov 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

SIGNING UP FOR LIGHTNING ROUND

Your Gift Preferences.

So I have actually had super good experience with not running a wishlist for TGSS. Heres my BGG Collection http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/xBenedictx. If you really want a wish list, here is my massive one http://amzn.com/w/53ILHN85V2JT. I like to be surprised though. My BGG list is being updated from last year ill edit this post when its done. Please try and keep it to games and game related goods please. *edit* it never even occurred to me to ask in here, but i do gunpla as well as a hobby. My top wants are the Pegasus Nautilus model kit, build burning gundam, sd bb395 nidaime, powered gm cardigan, grimoire, exia amazing, renasciata, bearguy f, and kshatriya. *edit*

Your General Location.

Tempe, AZ

I Solemnly Vow that I will keep up with the thread, send a gift on time, and will post in the thread when I get my present and tell us all what I got and who sent it to me.

Benedict fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Dec 6, 2014

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

GIFT RECEIVED

Santee, Leper,

I HAVE RECEIVED MY GIFT.

And

This is an amazing game and I am very lucky indeed to have received it. You rock Santee!

*edit* sorry about being a bit late on these, gift arrived a couple days ago, but i have a newborn and hes a lil time magnet. *edit*

Benedict fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Dec 6, 2014

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Auralsaurus Flex posted:

I got an unexpected parcel in the mail today. The package itself was fairly beat up, but look what I found inside!

Awesome! Houses looks like an interesting game and I don't think I have any Wick books, so I'm definitely going to be sitting down to check it out in depth once this semester finishes wrapping up. Thanks, Benedict!

As far as things go on my end, the last part of my Santee's gift should be arriving tomorrow. Then I can finish adding all the personal touches over the weekend and send everything out early next week.

You're very welcome. I'm not the hugest fan of the style the books written in, but its a super solid game and has some interesting story.

Also, Aural, you said the package was beat up, was the book undamaged? I got a used copy to sneak in under the budget and had it sent to me, examined it, then repacked and sent. Didnt expect them to chew the box up. Hopefully the bubble wrap helped? If it was damaged at all let me know and ill make it right.

Benedict fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Dec 6, 2014

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

Got my lightning round 3 gift.... or gifts!

And then whats this? More?

and its friend... how cute...

These three have long unofficially been top of my list... so... super excited to have got them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benedict
Mar 7, 2008

oh leper, my lighting round 3 is away, i just dont know where the tracking number is, ive been assured it will get there before the 25th. will email when i find it

• Locked thread