Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best
Gift Preference: I like those weird story game things you hear about, but really I also like books in general. Occultism & Non-Standard history books are my favorite, non-standard as in not about WW2 or Middle-Age Europe or things you learned about in school. I'd prefer nothing digital if that wouldn't be to much of a problem. Also homemade things are pretty cool for me.

Solemn Vow: I won't be a loving goober

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

No lightning round for me, but I've got all my presents bought and will be shipping them out tomorrow! It's gonna be hella good.

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Oh, forgot to mention, sent mine out monday so it should arrive whenever

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Hey that's a me! I looked through the art for antagonists and it made me laugh so hard.

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Oh look something came in the mail...

Oh holy gently caress this is the best Christmas ever, thank you so much santa.

Late dog pic

homerlaw fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Dec 17, 2014

• Locked thread