Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

Hello folks! Figured I'd toss my hat in for this as well.

Gift Preferences - In general, I'm not terribly difficult to please. For general guidance, I'm a big fan of RPGs and board games, as well as X-Wing and Infinity.

For anyone who wants more specifics: I haven't picked up anything 5E yet, but keep hearing great things about that and 13th Age. I'm in the planning phase for a Black Crusade game but currently only own the core book, if whoever gets tagged for me has a particular favorite splatbook for the system that would be good as well. Board game wise I've been eyeballing Tragedy Looper, but I've been growing a collection and would be happy with most things! Worst case and it's already on my growing shelf, I have friends to pass things along to in the event of a duplicate copy of something. X-Wing wise I collect Imperials and could use just about anything besides another shuttle to expand my fleet. Negative, Ghost Rider. The pattern is full. Infinity wise I play Haqq and Military Orders PanO, but have considered expanding into Nomads or CA.

I'm also curious about Malifaux. No real preference beyond 'not the zombie prostitutes.' I'm not familiar enough with the game to have an opinion otherwise beyond not finding that set appealing.

I've got plenty of standard chessex dice, but if you come across anything interesting I certainly wouldn't mind them.

Your General Location - Nevada, USA

Your Solemn Vow - I vow not to be a prick, and to keep up my end of TG Secret Santa. Barring any sudden destruction of the planet or similar large scale calamity.

Dulkor fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Dec 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

Ordered a present! Unfortunately the store I went through doesn't offer gift wrapping, so someone's just getting a surprise box with non-festive, unwrapped contents. :v:

Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

Just about to head to work, and what do we have here?

Secret Santa time! What could possibly be inside? Perhaps the tags are a hint...

Could it be...?

Reinforcements! Just what every Imperial pilot wants for Christmas. Thanks, SquadronROE!

Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

Plague of Hats posted:

I just received Warbirds, but I had to get going to work. Thanks! I'd had some interest, though I don't think I mentioned it. I'll post pictures tomorrow, and then get to reading.

Enjoy, sir! I was one of the campaign backers and have been running a game for the last six months. As soon as I saw print on demand RPG books were on your list I thought it was a fun choice.

Curious to see what you think of it.

Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

I picked up enough over-time to join Round 2. Why the hell not?

Original post here, also I'm good on X-Wing for now, thanks!

Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

I have a dog, but she doesn't do anything amusing or photogenic with boxes.

Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

Round 2 gift ordered!

Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

krushgroove posted:

Lightning Round 2 gift received! Thanks GoonSanta! Merry Goonmas to you, too :)

e: I'll also sign up for Lightning Round 3! My wishlist post is here

I have no idea how well they actually work on the table these days, but it's a bitchin' rad model and was on your list anyway, so enjoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dulkor
Feb 28, 2009

Hmmm. A box from CoolStuffInc that I don't remember ordering, you say?

What could it possibly be?

Tragedy Looper and the Black Crusade GM Kit! Thanks Goon-santa!

• Locked thread