Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sadsack
Mar 5, 2009

Fighting evil with cups of tea and crippling self-doubt.
I’m down for this. I don't really post much in this forum, but I have been wanting to get into nerd games for a while now.

Gift Preferences:
I'm keen on getting into RPGs so anything D&D, Pathfinder, Star Wars or Dungeon World would be greatly appreciated. Also Magic the Gathering. I’m a complete Trad. Games virgin, so get whatever you feel a total beginner would need. NO ANIMES.

Oath:
I participated in TFFs' Secret Santa last year, so I understand the terrible burden it places upon the soul. I solemnly swear not be a dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sadsack
Mar 5, 2009

My Santee's gifts have been ordered. In five to ten working days their dreams shall come true.

Sadsack
Mar 5, 2009

Wahey, a thing came in the post:

The message says this was number one of two so I will keep a look out for the other one. Thanks Santa goon!

Edit: friends don't let friends phone-post.

Sadsack fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Dec 5, 2014

Sadsack
Mar 5, 2009

I got another present from my Santa; a game called Click Clack Lumberjack. It looks like a weird version of Jenga, and requires you to knock pieces of bark off with a tiny plastic axe :black101:.

This looks super fun. Thanks Santa! May death come swiftly to your enemies.

• Locked thread