Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

I'd like to sign up this year!

Gift preferences: I like miniatures, roleplaying games, and boardgames. I do have a LOT OF STUFF so HERE is a pastebin for it:
Location: Bogota, Colombia. BUT I have a nice US address which can make things easier.

Solemn Vow:I solemnly swear I am up to no--wait, no, I swear to not be a grinch and give something cool.

Kerzoro fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Nov 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

Gift selected aaand sent :toot:

(... also finally put a pastebin of stuff I own)

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

I'm very happy that my gift was well enjoyed :toot: (and I honestly have no idea how secret I should keep who it was that I gifted to :v: )

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

This is exactly right. I will ask goons to pierce the mysterious veil of secrecy if there's any problem or doubt or issue with a gift, but otherwise, you have the option to remain anonymous, but are welcome to reveal yourself if you like.

I personally think it's more fun in the latter case, because it creates these little connections between TG goons who might not otherwise know each other. But I also understand the motivations to stay anonymous.

I see!

So... yeah. Hey Gravy Train, I hope you enjoy your books and dice and stuff! I was actually surprised on how the dice bag came packed. Looks pretty neat that way. :toot:

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

Well, I know that I would like to receive a tracking number for whatever my santee decides to send to me, but my conditions are a bit unusual.

I live in Colombia, but since I would rather not subject ANYBODY to international shipping (for it is a frightening limbo), I also provided a US address for a parcel delivery system I use all the time. If they did send it there, having such a number helps track stuff down.

Especially during this season, since, well, a TON of people order stuff online and have it brought over via such services.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

I haff reeived a package today!

The box was WET... but thankfully the contents were not damaged.

Game of Thrones RPG and The Last Banquet!

... now I only have to wonder where the heck I'm going to get 25 people to play this with.

Sadly I lack cats to take pictures with :(

• Locked thread