Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Gift Preferences
I like most nerdy things. Only thing I ask not to recieve specifically is D&D (random other RPGs welcome) and MTG. Recently became uninterested in MTG. Board games-wise I tend to like both Euro and American style games, bonus points if it can seat 5 players.
I do like strange systems like Unknown Armies (don't own yet) and am fine with digital products to a degree, probably not so much for the RPG books)

Locational Information
I'm in the glorious Ontario of Canada

Solemn Vow
I will keep up with this thread and I will send a gift on time or may my lord and saviour Dan Harmon drown me under his girth. I shall also inform you of any gifts I may receive.

I will edit this later to include a list of games I own in terms of Board games in that price range.

Cerepol fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Nov 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Hello thread, been a while I've just sent out the main parcel for my secret santa! Hopefully they shall receive it within a week!

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Huzzah the Christmas Spirits have blessed me with a package upon my arrival home from work!

Do not comment upon the lovely tablecloth present in these pictures and we can all have a good time.

Unknown Armies 2nd Edition which is amazing as I've wanted it for a while but I'm never gotten around to getting it!
Also don't worry I'm watching like a hawk for any UA 3E information.

Also included is King of Toyko, a great little board games. Thanks Santa you've been good to me.

In other news my package is officially out for shipping! Hopefully it arrives soon.

• Locked thread