Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Awww Yisssss TGSS! :dance:

Gift Preferences Board, card, and video games. I own a ton, so same as last year I'll link my CSI wishlist: Wishlist. I would also love something handmade, bad christmas music, or something weird. (No dongs)

Please don't send: Anime, war games, or minis.

General Location Los Angeles county, California.

Solemn Vow I will fulfill the financial obligation I'm promising to, and I hope they like it. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Lagoon: Land of Druids is a new game that looks and plays great. I'm not sure what the differences between the kickstarter and retail version are, but it's a good option for under $30. Also Tragedy Looper! :woop:

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
My Santee's present is ordered and on its way! :dance:

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Gravy Train Robber posted:

Dear Deranged AI,

The Empire will not forget your generous support in our campaign to rid the galaxy of rebellious scum.

Thanks!

Inside the card is nothing but 0000000000000000000000 :psylon:

There was supposed to be three cards. :sassargh: First one had an N at the start, 3rd one was - Darth. Merry Christmas! :v:

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Leperflesh posted:

Oh yeah! Also! We have eight goons in LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND 1, so I'm closing that round (and I've just sent out the emails). That means it's time for

LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND TWO!

You can read about the rules in this post. I'll leave this round open from today until either December 6th, or we have 8 participants, whichever happens first!

I got a much better Christmas bonus than I was expecting so sign me up for Round 2! :3:

Chekans 3 16 posted:

Awww Yisssss TGSS! :dance:

Gift Preferences Board, card, and video games. I own a ton, so same as last year I'll link my CSI wishlist: Wishlist. I would also love something handmade, bad christmas music, or something weird. (No dongs)

Please don't send: Anime, war games, or minis.

General Location Los Angeles county, California.

Solemn Vow I will fulfill the financial obligation I'm promising to, and I hope they like it. :ohdear:

Chekans 3 16 fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Nov 30, 2014

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Ordered my lightning round gift for my Santee. :science:

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Presents from the internet! :dance:
_MG_3096.jpg by Photografaffer, on Flickr

:black101: Chaos in the Old World and the Flashpoint 2nd Story Expansion! I can't wait to try these out! My friends and I are big Flash Point fans and I really wanted to try out CitOW after reading so much about it in the board game thread. :D

Also Cat Fortress Deluxe!

_MG_3091.jpg by Photografaffer, on Flickr
_MG_3089.jpg by Photografaffer, on Flickr
_MG_3093.jpg by Photografaffer, on Flickr

Thanks Santa :3:

Chekans 3 16 fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Dec 6, 2014

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

PuttyKnife posted:

Uh Oh, another (mysterious, unknown) Santa is about to bring you a 2nd, 2nd copy!

Got them in today! I didn't have time to take a picture before I went into work though. It was a 2nd, 2nd story and the Flash Point: Dangerous Waters expansion! :3: Can't wait to break these in and watch the poor, poor people die in fires. :supaburn: Thanks unknown Santa!

Chekans 3 16 fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Dec 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Did one of my Santas send me a small opalescent pyramid? I got a small package from the UK recently and have no idea where it's from. It looks really cool and I'm probably going to try taking pictures of it on my day off in any case.

• Locked thread