Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Doing this for the first time. Be gentle!

Gift preferences: Been getting real deep into Malifaux recently, so Malifax stuff would be awesome (I'm pretty set for the new plastics but if you find some cool metal Arcanist minis, that'd be great). 28mm scale wargaming terrain and bases I can use for stuff. Oddball cool miniatures are fine as well. I'm fine with anime/anime merch, but run it past me first just in case.
EDIT: I've been looking into Anima Tactics and Relic Knights recently, so there's another gift idea.

Please don't get: TCG stuff & dice (I have way too much), video games (My gaming backlog is huge and dates back to 2011 or something ridiculous like that, I'm terrible with impulse-buying games), Kingdom Death or other gross/creepy miniatures, MLP.
No dongs, booze or food.

I solemnly vow that grinching is for horrible jerks and I will not be one of them. I will however, post terrible smartphone photos of whatever I receive.

HiveCommander fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Nov 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Button's been pushed for my santee's gift. Bought online so no fancy gift-wrapping, unfortunately.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Yeah, it's great to see so many of us are onto it. I feel sorry for whoever ended up with me, I don't think I was terribly helpful with my post :shobon:
I'm eager to see what my Santa got for me though

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

NTRabbit posted:

Wait a minute, I didn't order anything from the combat company...

Woo, thanks Santa! :buddy:
You're welcome!
I skipped past the part where I could ask for giftwrapping etc, my bad. Given you seem to like elven armies (your Google doc was a big help, actually!) I figured they'd be the closest thing to it in Malifaux.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

NTRabbit posted:

Elves are in fact the best, and that includes space elves and steampunk elves :colbert: Dwarves are a close second though. I like my google army doc, it's not as pretty as a website catalogue but it's easy to keep, nice to see it was useful!

Also TCC was giving out a pair of free TCC dice with every order until they ran out, and they glow in the dark! I'm all about glow in the dark
I didn't even know they were giving away free dice, it's like an extra present that I didn't have to pay for which is great, because I'm a poor student! :yayclod:

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Just wait until you inevitably get a double-Baron hand!

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

"What do you want for Christmas, little cultist? A swift and painless death"? :cthulhu:

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Kerzoro posted:

Well, I know that I would like to receive a tracking number for whatever my santee decides to send to me, but my conditions are a bit unusual.

I live in Colombia, but since I would rather not subject ANYBODY to international shipping (for it is a frightening limbo), I also provided a US address for a parcel delivery system I use all the time. If they did send it there, having such a number helps track stuff down.

Especially during this season, since, well, a TON of people order stuff online and have it brought over via such services.
Surely Colombia can't be that bad.
Australia here, and I'm not expecting to see anything arrive until the end of the month. I'm also on the less population-dense half of the country so even after parcels make it to Aus, they generally take another week to get across the country thanks to our wonderfully efficient postal service :v:

It takes forever for stuff to get to us in the future :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Dulkor posted:

Tragedy Looper and the Black Crusade GM Kit! Thanks Goon-santa!
That cover really reminds me a lot of Fate/Stay Night.

In other news, I got a thing in the mail today!

An Anima Tactics starter (the faction I was looking into starting, as well!) and a Steam Arachnid swarm. Even better that they're the one-piece metal ones, I've heard some horror stories about assembling the multi-part metal spiders. Thanks Santa!

I tried to get an obligatory photo with the cat, but she wouldn't stay still thanks to the pugs.

• Locked thread