Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
IN.

Gift Preferences: Boardgames are my first love, but those tend to be expensive. Card games are great, but I'm not into anything collectible or living (so no MtG or Netrunner) and also I already own most of the basic stuff (Coup, Love Letter, etc). RPG books are nice, but please nothing related to Dungeons and Dragons. Anything you make yourself will be lovingly displayed in my home.

Things I Don't Want: Fluxx, Cards Against Humanity, Dungeons and Dragons stuff (this extends to Pathfinder), things that are bad. :siren: I WORK FOR THE LIQUOR CONTROL BOARD SO IF YOU SEND ME ALCOHOL I WILL BE FIRED :siren:

General Location: Philadelphia

Solemn Vow To Not Be A Shitheel: I promise to not be a shitheel.

Froghammer fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Nov 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Doomtown might come in under 30 bucks and is another Living Card Game. Also Attack Wing, which is like Star Trek (which was like X Wing) only with giant fuckoff dragons.

If you've ever wondered who would win in a fight, the Enterprise or a gold dragon backed by a legion of high elf pikemen, well, now's your chance to find out.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I got a very lovely present from my Secret Santa today: a box for my cat to play in!

Also, inside the box was King of New York, which is a nifty bonus present.

CAT EDIT:

Froghammer fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Nov 29, 2014

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Wait, an actual wand?!
If nothing else, this year's Secret Santa has allowed me to cross "Buy A Magic Wand" off my bucket list.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Reene posted:

Are you gonna post the pairings by chance?
I'd be interested in this as well.

Leperflesh posted:

No Grinches!
:yotj:

• Locked thread