Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Yeeessssss!!

Gift Preferences: I prefer physical gifts because I don't really get any packages for the holidays and I really like having something to open up. I'm into fantasy (high, low, and urban) and I play games like Mage:TAw, Shadowrun, 13th Age, and MTG, and the only anime I like is Sailor Moon, so aesthetically I like stuff that falls in line with those games and genres especially if it leans to the feminine. As far as books go, I don't play much face to face and I vastly prefer PDFs when I do, so game books are kind of lost on me unless it's very pretty. I am also drowning in both Magic cards and dice and would prefer not receiving boosters or giant bags o' dice.

Other interesting or useful accessories for playing games would be great. Things for making art or pieces of art to appreciate/hang up would be nice: brushes, acrylic paints, chalks, pencils, pens, stuff like that. I could use a dorky t-shirt or a hoodie or a bag or some other neat thing to wear/carry around. I also have a cat and would not mind having something to share with him too.

General Location: Portland OR (not a hipster tho seriously)

SOMEONE IS GETTING CORNDOGS FOR XMAS*

*note: not actual corndogs

Reene fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Nov 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

All Rolled Up just got posted in the chat thread and they look awesome. They'd make half of a cool gift for anyone looking for ideas.

(not gonna lie I kind of want two, one for game crap and one for my makeup. :v:)

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

I have acquired:

Deck sleeves.

Cat toy.

And a PDF of a 13th Age splatbook about (I think) a wizard subclass.

I am not sure who my santa is though because they didn't include their username anywhere.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

homerlaw posted:

Oh look something came in the mail...

Oh holy gently caress this is the best Christmas ever, thank you so much santa.

Late dog pic

I'm glad to see this arrived in one piece and super glad that you like it!!

Also totally wanna pet that dog.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

Are you gonna post the pairings by chance?

• Locked thread