Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

frozentreasure posted:

In the meantime, I'm curious of people's opinions: those of you who haven't played through the game, what do you think of the owls?

According to my research and all sources, owls fall into the category of birds. And birds are jerks. Therefore owls are jerks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Takes a lot of balls to release a game this buggy. It's crashed to restart at least twice.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I'm almost positive I don't understand a whole lot about the stuff happening in this game and that's okay.

Owls are still birds, and birds are jerks. Therefore owls are jerks.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I haven't been exposed to much Fez stuff and I recorded these at the end of November and mid-December. This is the entirety of my play experience with Fez, minus the intro portion. Woo I'm bad at puzzles! Except the rotating skull head I guess.

• Locked thread