Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Razakai posted:

pick will you accept this fine specimen as a gift instead? was much cheaper

awww he thinks he's people :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Motherfucker posted:

can you gently caress them?

Ban this furry

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

El Estrago Bonito posted:

wasn't one of their tigers responsible for people in the UK thinking there was an escaped tiger on the loose and so the cops a poo poo gathered around this field and then were like lol it stuffed ffs

Looks like that was a Melissa & Doug brand 'lifesize' white tiger, not a Hansa tiger.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-13491268

A lifesize Hansa white tiger is about $800 but the Melissa & Doug tiger is only $80.

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Nov 10, 2014

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

more like Hansoff you little poo poo, daddy spent too much on this blue eyes white dragon for you to use him as a cheetohs napkin

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

El Estrago Bonito posted:

wasn't one of their tigers responsible for people in the UK thinking there was an escaped tiger on the loose and so the cops a poo poo gathered around this field and then were like lol it stuffed ffs

nah, that was one of those cheap fairground ones with a solid polystyrene underskull in the head that's stuffed with god knows what.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Fatkraken posted:

nah, that was one of those cheap fairground ones with a solid polystyrene underskull in the head that's stuffed with god knows what.

Spider eggs. All carnival prizes are full of spider eggs.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Picnic Princess posted:

Yeah, we get a lot of rich people come in and buy poo poo for status or something. We sold a couple $800 tigers in the past year. They make small plush too, in the $50-$200 range, those usually sell pretty fast. I haven't seen anything over $1000 go, yet, but I've only been there a year.

But was one ever purchased by a furry?

Also:
I'm sure that giraffe ships in pieces and has to be reassembled before delivery. Also also, for something they put so much work into the fabric covering the giraffe is lovely and they should have commissioned fabric of larger-print spots for their stuffed animal.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Suicide Sam E. posted:

I would hope they have some kind of screening process.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Also:
I'm sure that giraffe ships in pieces and has to be reassembled before delivery. Also also, for something they put so much work into the fabric covering the giraffe is lovely and they should have commissioned fabric of larger-print spots for their stuffed animal.

If they were, they weren't dressed up. I have seen furries, however, and they have bought smaller, less expensive plush toys :barf:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Where are the gently caress holes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Can't hug that uncomfortable looking poo poo gently caress off.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Picnic Princess posted:

If they were, they weren't dressed up. I have seen furries, however, and they have bought smaller, less expensive plush toys :barf:

Furries ruined hats with little ears on them. Also, anything animal-related forever. This shall never be forgiven. :argh:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I didn't see a moose? Why don't they like moose? :ohdear:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Luvcow posted:

I didn't see a moose? Why don't they like moose? :ohdear:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Thanks. Probably going to buy this. Would look nice with a couple little bird friends on his antlers.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Jokes on all of you HANSA is the australian chapter of NAMBLA and proceeds support their perverted arts.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

This is grade A bait for constructing a Palin trap.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
The Hanseatic Leagues tendrils stretches further than ever.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Furries ruined hats with little ears on them. Also, anything animal-related forever. This shall never be forgiven. :argh:

If I could feed them all to the tigers and bears I would

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Suicide Sam E. posted:

This is grade A bait for constructing a Palin trap.

*a frightened and timid looking Sarah Palin enters the clearing, nose twitching and eyes darting back and forth she slowly approaches the stuffed moose*

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I was seriously waiting for the pictures of the asses of all the plushies in the op with gently caress holes

Because that's what thte quality implies. It doesn't matter how good the plush is if you're loving it.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

so is this the contemproary incarnation of the hanseatic league? theyve fallen hella far

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

For SASS, I hope someone just sends me a big box of Hansa chickens.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Drum posted:

Just, for the love of god, keep your niece away from Starscream.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Drum posted:

Whoa, those are some really nice chicken toys tbqh

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

http://hansatoysusa.com/stoolies/6337-pig-stool

Here is a stool, for sitting on, shaped like a very realistic pig. It seems like this is a crime. Look at the photo. The pig is making a crime face.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
http://hansatoysusa.com/woodland-and-prairie?sort=p.price&order=ASC

All of these are going to sit on my moose

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
if hansa is so great how come they got their asses kicked by a swedish catering company

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
if you buy from hansa you are supporting a monopoly and your money goes to goony fuckin neckbeards like this guy

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

projecthalaxy posted:

Here is a stool, for sitting on, shaped like a very realistic pig. It seems like this is a crime. Look at the photo. The pig is making a crime face.

i only read the link at first and was all "huh, they make accessories for these things?"

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

projecthalaxy posted:

For once I did not regret clicking on a link for pig stool. Kudos to projecthalaxy.

brave nazi aviator posted:

if you buy from hansa you are supporting a monopoly and your money goes to goony fuckin neckbeards like this guy

Don't listen to this nazi. If you buy from anyone you don't personally know you're supporting evil commercial practices, so to heck with the consequences just do what you were going to before someone tried to trick you into their pet cause or beliefs.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SplitSoul posted:

i only read the link at first and was all "huh, they make accessories for these things?"

some people have too much goddam money

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

SplitSoul posted:

My brain immediately interpreted stool as droppings and imagined that they offered corresponding plush feces to match all of their incredibly detailed stuffed animals. Which would, of course, be loving hilarious.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Tasty_Crayon posted:

My brain immediately interpreted stool as droppings and imagined that they offered corresponding plush feces to match all of their incredibly detailed stuffed animals. Which would, of course, be loving hilarious.

The fake pig stools currently available on the market aren't very realistic

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
On telephone with Hansa. See all you suckas when I'm a millionaire plush poo king.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcNYb3DydA

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hansa is also a Norwegian beer. Would rather have one of these stuffed little bastards than drink it cause it tastes like soap and suffering.

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Don't listen to this nazi. If you buy from anyone you don't personally know you're supporting evil commercial practices, so to heck with the consequences just do what you were going to before someone tried to trick you into their pet cause or beliefs.

sorry rear end in a top hat but hansa's price-fixing syndicate encouraged feudalism to persist in central europe a hundred years after it had expired elsewhere on the continent

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008

QED fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
also hansa have secretly controlled all world media for the past 800 years via their agents the zionist teutonic knights

• Locked thread