Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
When i was in first grade i shoved a small wad up paper up my nose. Now I don't have an accurate idea of how long it was in there, but it had to be more than a day. forward to me waiting in the cafeteria lunch line, i was right up to the glass case that separated us from the food when i sneezed out a giant cloak of flem that covered a large portion of the glass. I panicked because of how embarrassing it was and started licking it off the glass until the lunch lady yelled at me. Tasted pretty good iirc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Thats raw, I got chills down me spine

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I've had to tell people not to put their hands over the sneeze guard at Chipotle more than once. Last time it was an on duty EMT. wtf is wrong with people?

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

I've had to tell people not to put their hands over the sneeze guard at Chipotle more than once. Last time it was an on duty EMT. wtf is wrong with people?

chipotle lady's pursed lips of irritation and disappointment

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

When I was a kid my dad had a malignant growth in his nose that grew to be so big it had to be surgically removed. It looked like a massive greenish brown booger.

ass is my canvas
Jun 7, 2003

comin' down the street
In my senior year of high school I was talking to one of the most beautiful girls in school in the back of our biology class while the teacher lectured. I didn't have the hots for her or anything but, hey when a hot girl is talking to you, you take notice.

Anyway I gestured to her to pause the conversation as I felt a sneeze coming on. I put both hands to my face blew. I turned back to her while simultaneously pulling my hands away from my face. Tendrills of slimy snot extended between my hands and face like a suspension bridge. In horror I snapped it up back to my face. I will never forget the look on her face.

You may think it's funny, but it's snot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

rear end is my canvas posted:

You may think it's funny, but it's snot.

:nsallears:

• Locked thread