Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MisterMachine
Oct 15, 2014

by Ralp
As reported by the Examiner A security camera in Cavalier, North Dakota caught this strange event that looks as though a car has been abducted by a UFO or something else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYJhBNJsIqc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

President Obama Shape Shifting Reptilian Proof (Reptilian Agenda)

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
dont worry it was bigfoot

Morton Salt Grrl
Sep 2, 2011

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
FRESH BLOOD

May their memory be a justification for genocide
:tinfoil:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this thread is a stinker.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

woulda worked better without the cheesy sound effecks

hermand
Oct 3, 2004

V-Dubbin

Everyday Lurker posted:

woulda worked better without the cheesy sound effecks

And the shite visual effects.

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy
Sleep - the moon - a cat with huge crazy balls

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
What is this some sort of lovely arg? We don't do this poo poo here anymore.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
oh my god

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Are you sure he wasn't going 88 MPH?

MisterMachine
Oct 15, 2014

by Ralp
I expected to see Doc Brown come running out at the end.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
aleans r reel! 

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
i want to believe

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

put down the crack pipe OP and realise that after effects is a thing

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

MisterMachine posted:

As reported by the Examiner A security camera in Cavalier, North Dakota caught this strange event that looks as though a car has been abducted by a UFO or something else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYJhBNJsIqc

Crappiest fake I've seen yet. Unless this is yours in which case high 5 duder.

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
Average North Dakota resident has this to say about his experience:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEciooIGOd0

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88qxYOc-ZZQ

plz move to PC forum so we can discuss this seriously

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
they really could've edited that vid down to about 10-15 seconds imho

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
it was probably the sjws fault or the skeletons

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

probably Jew dark magic

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
I want to be a conspiracy theory nut job so bad. It would be so cool to believe in aliens, ghosts, the big foot, and all that other bull poo poo.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MegaGatts posted:

I want to be a conspiracy theory nut job so bad. It would be so cool to believe in aliens, ghosts, the big foot, and all that other bull poo poo.

bullshit? :raise:

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
open ur mind my friend

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

MegaGatts posted:

this, but making money off people who do instead

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Oh poo poo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHsV0IZDrXg

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
President Obama Shape Shifting Reptilian Proof (Reptilian Agenda)

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
i would have used a star wipe instead for the cut between the car being there and not being there but that's just me

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
needs more lens flare

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
when i was about 11 i was really into ufos, the x-files, etc. i found some REAL AUTHENTIC ALIEN AUTOPSY vhs for sale at a flea market and snapped that fucker right up, scampered home and watched it.

the week after I went looking for it and COULD NOT loving FIND IT ANYWHERE. I was convinced that MI5 or the CIA or somebody stealthed into my home and took it to keep it all hushed up. :tinfoil:

Never found that vhs so maybe i was right all along.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Now that special effects are so cheap anyone can make fake anything these days. It's weird how when our culture shifted to almost everyone having a camera phone there was a ton more recorded police brutality but UFO recordings went down.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Oberleutnant posted:

when i was about 11 i was really into ufos, the x-files, etc. i found some REAL AUTHENTIC ALIEN AUTOPSY vhs for sale at a flea market and snapped that fucker right up, scampered home and watched it.

the week after I went looking for it and COULD NOT loving FIND IT ANYWHERE. I was convinced that MI5 or the CIA or somebody stealthed into my home and took it to keep it all hushed up. :tinfoil:

Never found that vhs so maybe i was right all along.

it was on fox and you know you can trust it because fox is a reputable network of repute: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny-ojmIyTMo

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

I remember FOX put out some found footage film about being abducted by aliens and as a kid I thought that poo poo was completely real but then I watched it again a few years ago and it's just poo poo and about as believable as Cloverfield, but less shaky.

I do love how UFO people eat this poo poo up, no matter how cheesy or obviously fake they are.

Verisimilidude fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Nov 10, 2014

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

fyodor posted:

it was on fox and you know you can trust it because fox is a reputable network of repute: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny-ojmIyTMo

woah that's it :woah:

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!
Flashy silver car, driving through downtown alone in the middle of the night? It was asking to be abducted. I bet that black pickup was involved somehow

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
There are some pretty cool conspiracy stories out there, I highly doubt anyone over the age of 15 believes this video. Basically every post on Godlikeproductions.com is a troll attempt so its not like its uncommon.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol where are these "cool" conspiracy stories cos i aint wading neck deep through godlikeproductions poo poo

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
literally is this all i have to do to get 500,000 views in two loving daysa. im learning after effects and making non horrible ones

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

fyodor posted:

lol where are these "cool" conspiracy stories cos i aint wading neck deep through godlikeproductions poo poo

July 20, 1944 Conspiracy to Assassinate Hitler: Among another 20 some odd attempts, this one was one of the largest conspiracies involving hundreds of loyalists in the highest echelons of Hitler’s inner circle. Near the end of WWII, things were rapidly going south for Germany and the time seemed ripe for guilt-ridden Nazi officers to assassinate Hitler and overthrow his government. Colonel Henning von Tresckow recruited Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg to join the conspiracy in 1944. The plot to take out Hitler and then all of his loyal officers was called Operation Valkyrie. The plan was to use the Continuity of Government Proceedings during an assassination on Hitler’s life to take over full control of the government in Germany. The assassination would be blamed on the Nazi SS and therefore allow Stauffenberg to take full control of all aspects of the government. It almost worked. In July 1944, Stauffenberg was promoted so that he could now start attending military strategy meetings with Hitler himself. On more than one occasion Stauffenberg planned to kill Hitler at such a meeting with a briefcase bomb, but he always held off because he also wanted to take out Hitler’s two right-hand men, Hermann Goering and Heinrich Himmler. On July 20, he went for it anyway and exploded a bomb inside Hitler’s conference room with a remote detonator. Hitler survived only minor injuries.

Take it for what you want, you can look some stories that sound plausible but you will only find some funny trolls and some cool history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
aliens are real and they are here

• Locked thread