Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Everything about Finland is just strange. The people are all skinny, pale, wear trench coats and don't talk to each other. Also that old nudist who streams himself jackin' it and watching sitcoms 24/7. Their language is over complicated and if you combine the borders of Finland and Sweden it looks like a dick and sack.

Finland is like a weird hybrid country that sits culturally where it does geographically, in between Russia and Sweden. They are also obsessed with saunas. Nothing about Finland is normal it's just a real strange and mysterious country with no smiley.

Post weird Finnish stuff ITT.

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Nov 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
we are an eastern european country in all respects except that our government is only soft-authoritarian because of centuries of swedish rule

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

http://www.unrealworld.fi/

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i wish this thread was finished

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The girls are pretty hot in my experience

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

mookface posted:

The girls are pretty hot in my experience

I dunno, here's a pic of miss Finland. She's attractive sure, but this is supposed to be the best they've got.

Hot face but 6/10 for the body.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

krampster2 posted:

I dunno, here's a pic of miss Finland. She's attractive sure, but this is supposed to be the best they've got.

Hot face but 6/10 for the body.

you're insane

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Fetus Tree posted:

i wish this thread was finished

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

mookface posted:

you're insane

Am not. Here are her flaws.

uncleTomOfFinland
May 25, 2008

krampster2 posted:

ruma akka en panis
:goonsay:

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

krampster2 posted:

dunno whos that supposed to be since this is the actual miss finland 2014 who looks like the doughfaced half mongol half aryan that the average finn is

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i hosed some girl for a while last year while her boyfriend was in finland looking at the northern lights lol thats my finaldn story.

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

saunas are pretty good and drinking beer is fun but those are literally the only two things to do in finland

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

generative grammer posted:

dunno whos that supposed to be

Miss Finland 2007. I just went and looked for the ugliest in recent years.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
o rite, the one with the beautiful smile...

dunno if anyone but housewives and creepy uncles are actually interested in beauty pageants anymore (like only gays and former eastern bloc countries take eurovision seriously)

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Finland's neo-nazis always come off like they only follow the ideology because they're looking for a fight and being a neo-nazi is the surest way to provoke other european countries into starting poo poo with them

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Results of the world sauna championships. Basically they just turn the heat up until everyone but one man gives in.

It had to end in 2010 because a Russian died. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/aug/08/sauna-championship-russian-dead

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Yaldabaoth posted:

Finland's neo-nazis always come off like they only follow the ideology because they're looking for a fight and being a neo-nazi is the surest way to provoke other european countries into starting poo poo with them

typical juden typ humanist hogwash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGSL6MkZpvQ

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

(like only gays and former eastern bloc countries take eurovision seriously)

english people getting really really angry when everybody votes against us in this incredibly gay singing competition and its hilarious everytime.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Kid on the far left must be an imposter, from America, who snuck into the photo.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I went to Finland once and it was a lot of fun despite there being absolutely nothing to do there. A bunch of people my age invited me to a weird shady house party + club and I hadn't seen Hostel at that point so I went, smoked a lot of cigarettes, drank a lot, danced a lot, got laid, had fun, woke up in a taxi going to the airport.

e: everyone is extremely depressed there so if you're a tourist they will love you.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dunno whos that supposed to be since this is the actual miss finland 2014 who looks like the doughfaced half mongol half aryan that the average finn is

She's beautiful

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

lol are these bitches waiting for a bus like that? lmao finald nwtf is wrong wit u

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Oberleutnant posted:

lol are these bitches waiting for a bus like that? lmao finald nwtf is wrong wit u

ever herd of personal space

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

flavor posted:

Americans at bus stops will sit right next to you even if there are other seats available and launch right into their life story

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Again another imposter spotted, kid second from far left this time. Doesn't understand about personal space, must be an American snuck into pic.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

I imagine their buses being really long but with only half a dozen seats. So that everyone has their space.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

I love Finland

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

flavor posted:

im english we invented personal space but lol
i think because theyre mongol/slavs who desperately want to be white they heard about teutonic aryan anglo saxon notions of personal space and jusyt tried to imitate us to be more white and weeelp.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JOHN SKELETON posted:

saunas are pretty good and drinking beer is fun but those are literally the only two things to do in finland
i just watched bad taste off youtube and i didn't get murdered by cops so

3. ok internet
4. cops don't randomly murder people

Mr. Smile Face Hat
Sep 15, 2003

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Oberleutnant posted:

im english we invented personal space but lol
i think because theyre mongol/slavs who desperately want to be white they heard about teutonic aryan anglo saxon notions of personal space and jusyt tried to imitate us to be more white and weeelp.

note how they all stand the same distance from each other. either the picture is CGI'd or the people are soulless robots. we're watching not what people are doing, but what some machine(s) think(s) people would be doing. makes ou think

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

flavor posted:

note how they all stand the same distance from each other. either the picture is CGI'd or the people are soulless robots. we're watching not what people are doing, but what some machine(s) think(s) people would be doing. makes ou think

woah (neo - "th ematric")

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

good rally drivers

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

flavor posted:

if it makes u feel better, olds and smokers still chat to people on the street. ran into some drunk that called me a human being though, wtf was that guys problem

Budohead
Feb 13, 2011

Head Case
http://truefinns.tumblr.com/

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

quakster posted:

ran into some drunk that called me a human being though, wtf was that guys problem

You tried to put your cock into an intoxicated guy's mouth is what the problem was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z4iw8Ppo1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

• Locked thread