Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
postin in ghost thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
im a ghostwhisperer like that hot girl with the big tits

currently whispering with starwar betamax

op he says you are a fag and he just wanted to launch a sick drumsolo

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

wanna ghostwhisper all over those tits

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
what should we do if he starts haunting other threads? i mean, who are we gonna call?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

a starwar betamax posted:

what is the first...good dead that i can do

your second good deed after smiling picture is to go to the let's play forums and make a sincere post congratulatig someone on their LP

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

VERY GOOD, 2 GOOD DEEDS DOWN

your next good deed will count for 40 good deeds, it is a doozy

:siren:a starwar betamax, for 40 good deeds you must go to http://www.ghost-mysteries.com/forum/ and in a forum of your own chosing you must make a good thread about a ghost sighting and include a pic of yourself as a ghost:siren:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

a starwar betamax posted:

waiting on reg confirmation

no rush here, you wont die of old age! ahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

rofl oh my god, when i finally saw "the ghost"

42 DEEDS DOWN, I BET YOU CAN'T WAIT TO SHAKE OFF THAT AFTERLIFE

a starwar betamax, for 10 more good deeds

i give you a choice between two deeds

you must either

go to the psychadelics thread in TCC (http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3457375) and post about seeing ghostly figures while on shrooms and ask what kind of shrooms will get you to stop seeing ghosts

OR

you must make a thread in SA-Mart where you are selling SLIGHTLY haunted furniture with pictures of said furniture in haunting positions

eidt: or you can do both for 20 deeds of course

• Locked thread