Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

No, I don't.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

not really, op

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

LifeSizePotato posted:

not really, op

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
season 2 and 3 good, then i dunno what happened all kids shows are about relationships now like who wants to watch 40 eps about two characters holding hands when they could be doing anything else.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
The only thing I know about it is that I don't watch it

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
teen titans go is the best cartoon on right now

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014
The only people who still watch Adventure Time are 18 to 20-something bloggers.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Philadelphia posted:

The only people who still watch Adventure Time are 18 to 20-something bloggers.

don't forget the important and lucrative goon demographic

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I thought it was one of those cartoons with like "adult" humor like South Park or something so I watched one episode and nope, it's a show made for like 10 year olds and i don't understand why any adult would want to watch it

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Zzulu posted:

I thought it was one of those cartoons with like "adult" humor like South Park or something so I watched one episode and nope, it's a show made for like 10 year olds and i don't understand why any adult would want to watch it

same. it's basically mlp for underdeveloped manchildren who are too cool for ponies.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I turned it on in the background while I did other poo poo

It's sort of OK, I mean, wackiness is all they've got to sell but it would be a better show if they skipped over some wackiness

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

regular show is better

apparently a lot of stupid people are getting high, watching Adventure Time, and having unprotected sex that results in baby boys named Finn

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Tujague posted:

I turned it on in the background while I did other poo poo

It's sort of OK, I mean, wackiness is all they've got to sell but it would be a better show if they skipped over some wackiness

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
when it first aired wasn't really anything like it on the air then everyone tried to emulate it to a degree and now it's just old hat. I can tell the show doesn't have that many seasons left because i didn't see any kids dressed up as finn this halloween.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
People stop having opinions about cartoons for kids, it's arresting ur development into an adult

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

notZaar posted:

People stop having opinions about cartoons for kids, it's arresting ur development into an adult

name a currently airing sitcom besides it's always sunny that is as entertaining as gumball.

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014
Gumball is possibly the most entertaining cartoon ever created. They should just cancel the others.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
No, you see, my cartoon is so much better than those other cartoons.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

notZaar posted:

What if you watch the cartoon with your children

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
so is gravity falls going to get canceled after season 2 disney is treating it even worse than it did first season.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
It's pretty bad and I like it even less when I'm stoned but I've watched Heavy Metal hundreds of times so what do I know

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

mookface posted:

That depends on who owns more branded t-shirts, you or them?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Irish Joe posted:

That depends on who owns more branded t-shirts, you or them?

Zero my children don't wear t shirts

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I like it, gently caress the haters.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

Zero my children don't wear t shirts

let me guess you went old school european and just make them all wear dresses because you can sew them cheap out of a single piece of cloth.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
What? Oh, nah. Not really. This is the only thing ive seen from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sifVwz5Nguc

Seems all right tho.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Zzulu posted:

Its a kids show targeted at adults. It designed to appeal to manchildren who are nostalgic about being 10.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

mookface posted:

Let them have the opinions and you just nod and say hmmm and wait for death to release you.

Canned Bread
Feb 26, 2013

Best Thing Since Sliced!

TOILETLORD posted:

season 2 and 3 good, then i dunno what happened all kids shows are about relationships now like who wants to watch 40 eps about two characters holding hands when they could be doing anything else.

me! i like to live vicariously through the relationships of cartoon characters to fill the void in my own lonely lonely life!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TOILETLORD posted:

let me guess you went old school european and just make them all wear dresses because you can sew them cheap out of a single piece of cloth.

no mostly dress shirts and sweaters. blouses.

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

LifeSizePotato posted:

not really, op

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
I dunno show seemed pretty boring to me.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ive seen it on tv and it looks cute

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

no

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
i make bank drawing fanfic

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
THIS NOW AN OVER THE GARDEN WALL THREAD

First episode can be seen here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wc1-q1CX_E), and the rest are available in 720p quality on itunes or piratebay. There's only 10 episodes, I must say I haven't felt this passionate about an animated series in a long time. Understandably though, it's a masterpiece but it's not perfect. Really short too. It's almost like Misadventures of Flap Jack and American Horror Story had a baby.

Also Elijah Wood and Doc from back to the future are voices in it.

PixieDreamGirl fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Nov 9, 2014

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

TheRatboyGenius posted:

THIS NOW AN OVER THE GARDEN WALL THREAD
no it isn't you stupid idiot

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Y-Hat posted:

no it isn't you stupid idiot

Rude. Mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
i've only got council telly, i don't even know where people are watching this stuff.

how about that deep space nine though? quark! haha, that guy!

• Locked thread