Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
what do you do, and how will you be remembered?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
how much time do i got

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
are they bringing the rook? this matters

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

mookface posted:

how much time do i got

enough to post a panicked and garbled post in d&d and to slash your wrists

or anything else that fits into that time frame

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Neurosis posted:

enough to post a panicked and garbled post in d&d and to slash your wrists

or anything else that fits into that time frame

id leave op

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mookface posted:

id leave op

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

where's the closest bridge, op

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
snipe one, wound one, lead them on a multimillion dollar manhunt for a month and a half

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I just picked up someone from jail who got a dwi and unlawful carrying of weapon on friday

he got a flat tire and the cops came and he failed a field sobriety test and since thats a misdemeanor B any lawful weapon is instantly unlawful (in the car) so thats a class A misdemeanor his bond was 3500

but because I told him what to do in the past he will likely get off both without even paying for a lawyer because when they give you the blood test form I told him to say "I dont understand I need to talk with a lawyer about this because im not very smart" and thus delayed the blood test for 3 hours at the expense of getting his license suspended for longer. however i told him to fax his ALR paperwork today so that wont be in effect for months - after the blood test results come back - and thus he will almost certainly win that hearing and not even get suspended. the dwi will drop, thus the UCW, and he will be scott free for

1. driving drunk in america
2. driving drunk with access to a concealed weapon
3. hitting the curb so hard he destroyed his tire and wheel

i hope you feel safe OP and the lesson is learn the system and always drive drunk with a concealed weapon

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Please report me if you see me post in GBS so a moderator may bulldoze my account like a palestinian school.
I'll try my best to be born into a wealthy and politically affiliated family OP.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Don't you get a work exemption from a suspended license anyways? I haven't driven in years outside of work because I hate driving, I can almost always talk one of my friends into picking me up or else Uber, worst case I will take public transportation. Or I probably don't even want to go in the first place if you have to drive.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

kill yourself, duh

Hobo Siege
Apr 24, 2008

by Cowcaster
im a lot like batman so the only thing that matters is whether or not i have time to prepare

with prep time i could even beat guys like goku or 50 cent

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

strip naked and oil myself up

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
pick my nose

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

i'd just keep shoving, op. just keep shoving.

Phaxtor
Sep 18, 2014

by XyloJW
Start cooking bacon so I can be a good host when my guests arrive :colbert:

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Neurosis posted:

what do you do, and how will you be remembered?

Charge at one of the cops and try to take his gun.

My plan is foolproof.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

hide my dog so she doesn't get shot :(

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Phaxtor posted:

Start cooking bacon so I can be a good host when my guests arrive :colbert:

but wouldn't that be cannibalism

heh heh heh

because cops are... well i don't want to spoil the joke :devil:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Three Olives posted:

Don't you get a work exemption from a suspended license anyways? I haven't driven in years outside of work because I hate driving, I can almost always talk one of my friends into picking me up or else Uber, worst case I will take public transportation. Or I probably don't even want to go in the first place if you have to drive.

Yeah. well, you can apply and likely get one but its not as cut and dry as it should be. Sometimes you have to have specific time windows, sometimes it requires an ignition lock, and without fail it will involve more and more money. Also it can just simply be denied, or the processing delay can go well into the time after you suspension is in effect and nobody will give a gently caress

honestly im not defending this dude because its like 9 layers of dumb but he will likely get totally off when typically he'd be completely butt hosed

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I think the only correct answer is secure broken glass to your fists and smear your body with your won feces and gasoline. If things start to go south you just self immolate :shrug:

This is going on the GBS assumption that all cops are otherworldly demons bent on human torture and destruction

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Whoa, what if the cops come to arrest you because you shoved a cop... then you shove a cop while they are arresting you... and they have to come to get you all over again, and it never ends

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

hemale in pain posted:

strip naked and oil myself up

This guy gets it

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Luvcow posted:

I think the only correct answer is secure broken glass to your fists and smear your body with your won feces and gasoline. If things start to go south you just self immolate :shrug:

This is going on the GBS assumption that all cops are otherworldly demons bent on human torture and destruction

Naw just the destruction of minorities

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Pochoclo posted:

Whoa, what if the cops come to arrest you because you shoved a cop... then you shove a cop while they are arresting you... and they have to come to get you all over again, and it never ends

*shoves cop*

well sir, we are leaving but we'll be back to deal with this, and you better not keep shoving us... "

*cops walk nervously out of your house*

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Pochoclo posted:

i don't know the exact proceedings of events but i am reciting a bit of d&d apocrypha

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

read the first few pages of a d&d cops on the beat thread to the arresting officers. should really open their eyes...

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
if your white, its okay. if not, i hope everyone loots and riots in your honor after they shoot you

Phaxtor
Sep 18, 2014

by XyloJW

Neurosis posted:

but wouldn't that be cannibalism

heh heh heh

because cops are... well i don't want to spoil the joke :devil:

I can only bank on the fact that they might not be smart enough to realize... I could always just eat the bacon in front of them in a display of power!

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
take all of the knives in the kitchen and make a pillow fort in an obscure corner

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

I'd do a lot of drugs because gently caress going to jail sober.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you don't have an escape hatch that leads to the public works storm drain

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

system protocol posted:

I'd do a lot of drugs because gently caress going to jail sober.

i woke up in jail at like 6pm once lol

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

make sure to tell my friends and loved ones to read up on intersectionality and patriarchy, its really important stuff

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cops tryna have a sex party with me.
And only me.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Hide under my bed and hope my photo albums of old man feet provides them with enough distraction for me to leave the house and hijack there squad car.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

id invite my twin round and hide under the bed

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
Get my hair in good condition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Borneo Jimmy posted: