Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

TheFonz posted:

Worst case scenario, we all get red titles picked by STR... Though I'm not sure he can find 20 different references to somehow include his Saturn in our ridicule.

IOC needs to make this happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

CSB you've done a fantastic job filling in for deadbeats and making sure every AI goon has Christmas, even if it is in February. Keep on being awesome! :clint:

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Hey, blk, crapstuff is on the way to you. :) Give it a week or two though.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

bolind posted:

Hey, blk, crapstuff is on the way to you. :) Give it a week or two though.

Thanks, bolind! :3:

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Sockington posted:

When I had last updated the sheet on January 7th, there were about 20 no-shipping proof issues I had on my sheet. According to the rules, that would have been twenty probs/bans/red custom titles going out depending on the severity.

drat.

I just checked my email sent folder and verified that I sent out a scanned (and redacted of course) receipt showing the USPS tracking number on it, so hopefully I'm not mistakenly on the list.

I was worried that I'd maybe forgotten.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

CornHolio posted:

drat.

I just checked my email sent folder and verified that I sent out a scanned (and redacted of course) receipt showing the USPS tracking number on it, so hopefully I'm not mistakenly on the list.

gently caress, just checked. Mine was stuck in gmail draft limbo :/

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

CornHolio posted:

drat.

I emailed the USPS tracking number, but not a picture. I hope that's good enough :ohdearsass:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Oh drat, I didn't send a picture of the receipt. I can't even remember if I emailed it or just sent a PM. :ohdear:

Since my Santee died or something (he hasn't posted in over a month or sent his gift to his Santee...) I guess it doesn't matter.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
I was told to read this thread from the feb random chat thread. Sorry I've been away from the forums so long. If Sock still needs someone to be a ss for anyone, shoot me an email/pm.

I know I emailed my confirmation, even if it was a few days late....

alternate.eago fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Feb 3, 2015

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
That was me, and it was based on wrong assumptions. My apologies.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Paging IOC, cleanup in aisle AISS needed.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
bolind sent me some sweet Danish swag!

Four different Lego Ferraris of assorted vintages with pull-back mechanisms so you can race them, and quite a diverse assortment of black salted licorice! Thanks bolind!

PS: Apparently you can text the Danish Post Office and get a one-time use code as postage that you just write on the piece of mail - am I right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
It made it, excellent!

Yup, there's an app where you put in weight, destination and priority and then it spits out a nine-digit code. The money are just withdrawed on your cell phone bill. It's amazing, I'm pretty sure I've bought my last stamp. The code is valid for 7 days.

Have you tried to pair the headset with your phone? :getin:

• Locked thread