Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

"When I bite into a York Peppermint Pattie shake I get the sensation...

...that my cardiovascular health is slowly deteriorating and I'll be dead by the time I'm 40!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I'm in the camp that wants to try that York Peppermint Pattie milkshake because with that many calories it must be unbelievably delicious

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
*pours sugar into heavy cream*

*100000 goons awe over the mystery drink with the literal impossible amount of calories*

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
It's awfully expensive stuff, but I have to admit I occasionally succumb to the siren song of their Pralines n' Cream.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

uG posted:

*pours sugar into heavy cream*

*100000 goons awe over the mystery drink with the literal impossible amount of calories*

yeah like 8oz of heavy whipping cream is like 800 calories, so 32 oz is 2400 right there. but drinking straight heavy whipping cream is p disgusting, then again i guess it's cut by 50% with milk and then added 300 g of HFCS to make it back up to 2300. it's still lolworthy since it's america.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

found my bulking routine

• Locked thread