Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Are you a horrible single man child? Get a crock pot. They're like $15 bucks.

Ingriesients:

*Boneless frozen chicken parts in a bag for like $11 which lasts a week

*chicken soup broth in a big can or square thing that looks like milk but it's not it's chicken juice

*celery an baby carrots and maybe other vegetables if you're fancy

*potatos or rice or both

*electricity

-combine ingreidnets in the pot except the electricity, that goes in the plug
-turn the pot on
-wait, wash the vegetables did I say that yet? Chop them up so they fit in the pot

-go to bed

-wake up to delicious chicken soup for like $2 a serving

-if you eat all the meat part of the soup and have broth left in the pot add rice or potatos again and just leave it on when you go to work, and come home to even more soup

-actually if you time it right you. We'd never turn the pot off, just keep adding ingrieetsets as needed and wait 8 hours between eatings

-congeatulatindions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Did I say garlic?? Is pretty good,

naem
May 29, 2011

For a little "south fo the boarder" flavor add a little lime juice and hot sauce to your soup you are eating all alone and remember that one hot Mexican girl you dated that one time and her boobs and stuff

naem
May 29, 2011

sometimes, late at night, that
Is
When the mole
People come,

naem
May 29, 2011

Why would you want to stop pooping????

naem
May 29, 2011

Chicken thighs are better in a crockpot cause they're stankier

naem
May 29, 2011

cumin just thinking about it

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

Yeah, these guys are pipe smokers

naem
May 29, 2011

Actually garlic is so tasty that it's hard to go back, once you garlic

naem
May 29, 2011

OMFG FURRY posted:

dont use olive oil when cooking with heat, it destroys the flavor

Someone told me this is actually dangerous, like at high temperatures something something toxic

naem
May 29, 2011

OMFG FURRY posted:

if you heat an oil past its smoke point itll degrade and create carcinogens

I totally fried a steak in EVOO how long do I have to live

naem
May 29, 2011

Ben Smash posted:

The best thing you can ever teach yourself to do is to process a whole chicken. Buy two whole chickens, break them down, you have meat for weeks. Then, roast the carcass and boil the poo poo out of it with some mirepoix and BAM rich, hearty chicken broth. Perfect for soup, chili and pouring all over your fat body when the winter chill sets in.

I'm so goddamn manly I don't even use a knife to process a bird now. I just tear that poo poo apart with my hands. Seriously you can do this, even with fish, you just run your thumbs along the spine and push just enough to separate the meat from the bone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm eagerly awaiting the ALL CARB WHEAT GLUTEN TRANS FAT DIET

• Locked thread