Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
do you look at individual vines? view vine compilation videos? only watch vines made by black people? i'm interested in lifehacks for boosting my vine viewing game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I don't

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i jkust click the comedy one and browse through it every couple days hoping for the latest jason nash vine

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Vine is poo poo, except for this one.

https://vine.co/v/MgE7uh2DULZ

Bookmark that, yo.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

vine is for basic bitches i reckon

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Seriously you don't have to gobble down every lovely app that gets shoved down our national gullet

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I like to dry out the cuttings and then boil the husks until they are a pulpy mash and then consume them in this form

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
vines are just .gifs with sound guys. it was a clever idea, it was implemented fairly well, and the UI made it easy enough for anybody to do them. how someone can hate vines boggles me. thats like saying I hate .jpgs because there are bad pictures out there and too many people make .jpgs

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i like the compilations that you can find on youtube

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

nothing but twerk vines

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

mookface posted:

I like to dry out the cuttings and then boil the husks until they are a pulpy mash and then consume them in this form

That sounds remarkably similar to the vine recipe that Tarzan gave me one time. He swore by it.

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
YTMND forever

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
I only watch black viners cause they've got the jokes & meghan mccarthy because her voice is adorable

pod6isjerks
Feb 17, 2005

Nap Ghost
red vines are great. gently caress twizzlers.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

i only watch the white viners that wish they were black

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Minorkos posted:

i only watch the white viners that wish they were black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp9e0s4zbxk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Gunky Junket posted:

That sounds remarkably similar to the vine recipe that Tarzan gave me one time. He swore by it.

Use Banisteriopsis caapi to make yagé and speak with gods as the substrate and unknown fabrics of the universe begin to unfold in front of you as a ultraviolet grid at an incredible speed.

• Locked thread