Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Let me paint a scene for everyone. I am a single male, age 32. I have practically no outside life from work other than exercising and a few extreme sports that I only do about once or twice a year. I really do not have many friends. And 0 friends that I do things with on a normal basis. So, I decided to treat myself to a couple of craft beers from this bar/beer store. Here is what I found. I am still encountering that same behavior from the groups of women who are immature. Let me explain. I have been to this bar 3 times, and most of the times, it has been very respectful, everybody gets along, quiet small crowds filled with festive smiles, where everybody enjoys conversing with each other. Tonight, things were different. Immediately when I entered, and was waiting for a beer, I noticed 3 women laughing historically. I turned around to smile, and the all looked at each other, paused, and then laughed. I turned back around to the bar. Then, one of them tapped me on the shoulder, and I turned around, and they all started laughing again. One even pointed at me. I tried to talk to them to see what was so funny, and they all ignored me, and continued laughing even harder. It was as if I was the joke. I am sure I was the joke somehow, so I walk off. From across the room, I see one of the girls immediately whispering into another person at the bar's ear, while looking at me. Once I notice that she is still staring at me with strangers and laughing, I am just stunned. I even walked outside the bar. They followed, and I tried to talk to them again like a normal adult with a grin on my face. They completely ignored me when I spoke, and even turned their backs to me. So, I went back inside. Then, they did it again. From across the room, I could see the one girl whispering into someones ear, and looking at me laughing. This is about the 5th time. So, I have had enough, I decide I cannot escape the trolls. I am checking out for the night. Two of the girls get behind me in line. The bar got very quiet. I turned to them, and told them that they were very immature. They looked at each other like they didn't know what I was talking about. I told them everything I just told you. I asked again, why were they laughing at me. They apologized and said that they were wrong. One of them offered to buy me a drink. I said no, you cannot buy me a drink, you are the reason I am leaving. Getting trolled by a group of mid twenties year old bitches is the worse experience I have had in a long time. There is nothing abnormal about me either. Their self centered laughs were more important than a lonely mans heart. It's really discouraging to experience a bully as an adult. Most of the time, the behavior of a bully disappears, but sometimes, it comes back, in the form of multiple co-consiprating bullies, and reminds us how awful being bullied is. Can anybody here explain to me why this happened, why this is still happening, and how to avoid these types of people. It's really just what I need after having a stressful work week. The weekend hits, and it is supposed to be more relaxing and enjoyable, but becomes turned into a joke, where I am the punchline. It makes life not worth living.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

beta.txt

or

stdh.txt

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
really good when you catch a gang stalker in the act op

makes u think

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
A lonely man's kokoro....*~*

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The enter key is your friend. No way I'm reading that wall of text from a guy that can't even hit the loving enter key.

It's really not hard to do OP.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
32 and you never heard of loving paragraphs?

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

So you talked to a woman? What exactly did you do that every other man doesn't have the balls to do?

wtsnaename
Dec 20, 2005

And their legs get
stuck in my teeth!
tldr. Girls laugh at man, man gets self conscious and walks out of bar

edit. there is no punch line

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Should have pooped in your hand and then thrown it at them.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

two chicks at the same time

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

NakedWithCandy posted:

Should have pooped in your hand and then thrown it at them.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Vorik posted:

I noticed 3 women laughing historically.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
You're beautiful. Seriously. I've never seen you but I can guarantee you that you are. You are a woman. You are a female homo sapien. And for that reason you will always be a magnificent heralding of what millions of years of evolution has to offer, and men will find it mesmerizing. You are nature's work of art. You don't have to be the Mona Lisa or the sistine chapel to be beautiful. You have a lot to be proud of, honey. It's hard in our rigorously elitist society of late, but you are without a doubt attractive and appealing to the opposite (or same) sex. The tips in this thread will help, but confidence cannot be faked. Just know that you're fabulous and the world will follow you along.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
ok

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

wait op did you actually write that and not copy + paste it from somewhere because i cant find it on google and if so then lol

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
creatures of the night need to feed. don't forget your fourthmeal

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Try getting friends and not going to a bar alone like some kind of weirdo.

Also who kind of adult drinks beer? Drink liquor like a man. Do you see Don Draper or Nucky Thomson going to the bar alone to try drink a couple tasty beers like some kind of dandy???

Jesus man.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Vorik posted:

3 women laughing historically

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
when in doubt whip it out op

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
did you sit on a chocolate bar? maybe once you realized what happened scooped up a chunk and ate it?

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

Vorik posted:

Let me paint a scene for everyone.

i take this literally, am waiting for a mspaint

Duane Walker
Sep 10, 2010
They were trying to pick you up, OP. Source: I have had sex with an adult human woman.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Duane Walker posted:

They were trying to pick you up, OP. Source: I have had sex with an adult human woman.

triggering me

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

Vorik posted:

Let me paint a scene for everyone. I am a single male, age 32. I have practically no outside life from work other than exercising and a few extreme sports that I only do about once or twice a year. I really do not have many friends. And 0 friends that I do things with on a normal basis. So, I decided to treat myself to a couple of craft beers from this bar/beer store. Here is what I found. I am still encountering that same behavior from the groups of women who are immature. Let me explain. I have been to this bar 3 times, and most of the times, it has been very respectful, everybody gets along, quiet small crowds filled with festive smiles, where everybody enjoys conversing with each other. Tonight, things were different. Immediately when I entered, and was waiting for a beer, I noticed 3 women laughing historically. I turned around to smile, and the all looked at each other, paused, and then laughed. I turned back around to the bar. Then, one of them tapped me on the shoulder, and I turned around, and they all started laughing again. One even pointed at me. I tried to talk to them to see what was so funny, and they all ignored me, and continued laughing even harder. It was as if I was the joke. I am sure I was the joke somehow, so I walk off. From across the room, I see one of the girls immediately whispering into another person at the bar's ear, while looking at me. Once I notice that she is still staring at me with strangers and laughing, I am just stunned. I even walked outside the bar. They followed, and I tried to talk to them again like a normal adult with a grin on my face. They completely ignored me when I spoke, and even turned their backs to me. So, I went back inside. Then, they did it again. From across the room, I could see the one girl whispering into someones ear, and looking at me laughing. This is about the 5th time. So, I have had enough, I decide I cannot escape the trolls. I am checking out for the night. Two of the girls get behind me in line. The bar got very quiet. I turned to them, and told them that they were very immature. They looked at each other like they didn't know what I was talking about. I told them everything I just told you. I asked again, why were they laughing at me. They apologized and said that they were wrong. One of them offered to buy me a drink. I said no, you cannot buy me a drink, you are the reason I am leaving. Getting trolled by a group of mid twenties year old bitches is the worse experience I have had in a long time. There is nothing abnormal about me either. Their self centered laughs were more important than a lonely mans heart. It's really discouraging to experience a bully as an adult. Most of the time, the behavior of a bully disappears, but sometimes, it comes back, in the form of multiple co-consiprating bullies, and reminds us how awful being bullied is. Can anybody here explain to me why this happened, why this is still happening, and how to avoid these types of people. It's really just what I need after having a stressful work week. The weekend hits, and it is supposed to be more relaxing and enjoyable, but becomes turned into a joke, where I am the punchline. It makes life not worth living.

same

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
only read the first and last sentence of that block of text but it didn't seem like you came out on top of whatever that was.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ever notice how the mona lisa is an uggo. makes u think

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
OP stop dressing like a clown if you don't want everyone at the bar laughing at you

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

ThaGrandCow posted:

So you talked to a woman? What exactly did you do that every other man doesn't have the balls to do?

I kissed a girl once :smith:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
I did what every man has wanted to do, but does not have the balls to... chopped off my balls

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
im confused about what op did that every man has wanted to do, but does not have the balls to do

i run away from women all the time

Duane Walker
Sep 10, 2010

you irl posted:

I did what every man has wanted to do, but does not have the balls to... chopped off my balls

This is what I was expecting. OP try this next time

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I read every loving word of that what the gently caress is wrong with me

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

Dongattack posted:

im confused about what op did that every man has wanted to do, but does not have the balls to do

i run away from women all the time

Next post is "So when I tried to let her out of my trunk peacefully..."

texasmed
May 27, 2004
i read it

don't be a bitch, op

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I like how you got one of them to apologize and offer you a beer but you turned her down out of spite. You could be having sex right now OP! (Not really lol)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Here is a photo of me being extremely drunk:

Don't make fun of me tyia.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Nov 11, 2014

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Three olives this thread isn't about your attention-seeking behavior, it's about the OP's.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
i thought you meant this op

quote:

Some of my female friends once explained that being in a monogamous relationship is actually liberating, allowing them to indulge their crushes and flirtations without any of the awkwardness or consequences of actually getting involved with someone. Do I need to say that, in my 47 years, no male has ever said any such thing to me? No two guys have ever commiserated over how much fun hitting on women can be but what a drag it is getting bogged down in all that tedious loving.

To any women reading this who may believe that I am speaking here only of a negligible subset of men – the Creepy Guys, the lecherous, unethical ones you wouldn't want to date anyway – I must, with regret, disillusion you: The Creepy Guys and the Nice Guys are exactly the same guys. Nice Guys are simply the guys who have successfully concealed their creepiness. And it gets tiresome and lonely having to maintain this facade of decency in front of all womankind.

but yeah let us know how your thing goes

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

wtsnaename posted:

tldr. Girls laugh at man, man gets self conscious and walks out of bar

edit. there is no punch line

can we get this added in the op? mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
I read the whole drat thread and still can't figure out what it is that every man wants to do but does not have the balls to do.

• Locked thread