Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
lots of idiots think their microbrew craft ipa is something good

but really, coors, Budweiser, miller, corona, etc have reached the pinnacle of beer brewing. The hardest thing to do is to make millions of beers taste identical when they are brewed in different places. Shipped all over the loving place, and also clear and refreshing

any hipster idiot can make a beer with "character", only the character happens to be the sweat dripping from his neck beard into the beer, it isn't the perfectly balanced and chemically precise taste you get from a brewing process that is pure science, precision, and consistency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
miller high life - my first beer :cool:

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
I heard it was the champagne of beers, and was like, "Well, hot drat! Sign me up!"

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
if i wanted to drink a bunch of preservatives and high fructose corn syrup i'd just drink rum and coke

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Stoic Commie posted:

if i wanted to drink a bunch of preservatives and high fructose corn syrup i'd just drink rum and coke

this is a bad troll since everyone knows the fermentables are consumed by the yeasts and it doesn't matter if they are corn syrup or Amish sugar plantation sourced

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
busch light is ok bud light is nasty

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
default/beer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7n9YX1Xfw4

Masturbasturd fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Nov 11, 2014

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
yer a coorpate hurr, op

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
private stock aka the green death

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
yes inject that corporate pisswater they call beer right into my rear end in a top hat plz

(microbrew IPAs are poo poo because IPAs are really poo poo and they all taste the same. but there are really good local brews for non-IPAs that are v good)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I don't see Fred Flintsone and Barney Rubble advertising any mircobrew bullshit.
Busch supremacy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEZGaLlLfcY

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
;et me enjoy this flavorless, additive laden piss. ehte CAN LIGHTS UP!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
and it [might] give cartoon capitalists hallucinations! :catdrugs:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

IPAs are all garbage but non-IPA microcraft beers are usually pretty decent

doesn't matter since all the best beer comes from europe anyway

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

jackyl posted:

lots of idiots think their microbrew craft ipa is something good

but really, coors, Budweiser, miller, corona, etc have reached the pinnacle of beer brewing. The hardest thing to do is to make millions of beers taste identical when they are brewed in different places. Shipped all over the loving place, and also clear and refreshing

any hipster idiot can make a beer with "character", only the character happens to be the sweat dripping from his neck beard into the beer, it isn't the perfectly balanced and chemically precise taste you get from a brewing process that is pure science, precision, and consistency.

bud ice is pretty great and for some reason a 32 is a dollar cheaper than a 40.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

the greatest lie the devil ever told was convincing the world that IPAs arent piss

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i'm drinking bud ice right now.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Ipa is the best, I like the piney taste and smell. But I drink the poo poo out of Busch when I want something light and cheap.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ramsus posted:

But I drink the poo poo out of Busch when I want something light and cheap.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK9419Oicp0

Microbrews ain't gonna have Lionel Richie singing to you.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

If you haven't had beer thirty you haven't lived. Never did I realize something could taste like purple and still get you drunk

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Beer? That's the devils water lol jk I read somewhere that alcohol makes you get wrinkles faster. So I've never touched the stuff.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I am disgusted, legit disgusted, at this generation of shameless postironic children who are proud to be corporate shills at every turn

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Harime Nui posted:

I am disgusted, legit disgusted, at this generation of shameless postironic children who are proud to be corporate shills at every turn

i can't hear you because i'm loving drunk off of Black Ice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Justin Godscock posted:

i can't hear you because i'm loving drunk off of Black Ice.

"I can't hear you because I'm dying from slipping on black ice."

-Dr. Atkins

• Locked thread