Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

if i beat someone in a game on an air hockey table and there wasn't any air coming out of it, does it count as me beating them as air hockey?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
No its just table hockey. We used to play that at lunch with rules and an eraser

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
IMO you go to a series of 3 with the remaining games on air and you are up by 1 game.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

if i beat someone in a game on an air hockey table and there wasn't any air coming out of it, does it count as me beating them as air hockey?

no, you go down 1 game in a best of 27 series for fraudulently claiming victory on a compromised rink.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Air hockey's okay but foosball's where it's at.

Two turntables and a microphone.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Robbie Fowler posted:

no, you go down 1 game in a best of 27 series for fraudulently claiming victory on a compromised rink.

that's gonna cost too much money at the dave n busters

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

tie breaker with skeeball

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
play bloody knuckles but with an air hockey puck that'll show em

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
If the disc doesn't go flying off of the table every fifteen seconds you're doing it wrong

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

mookface posted:

If the disc doesn't go flying off of the table every fifteen seconds you're doing it wrong

bonus points if you can hit someone playing skeeball two rows over.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

not gonna play skeeball at dave n busters, a location where both shuffleboard, pool, and house of the dead 2 are also available

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Phobic Nest posted:

Air hockey's okay but foosball's where it's at.

Two turntables and a microphone.

Sorry foosball is only good if you're sufficiently drunk. Air hockey is so good that the first popular video game was a bad simulation of it

• Locked thread