Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

MaxPowers posted:

I think if you smash a grandma you deserve that 20 buck off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

TheRatboyGenius posted:

I just wanted something more ME you know?

i honestly find myself wondering if i grow my hair long, straighten it, and learn how to do my own make up if i could look like that

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

They'll show these .gifs in History class one day, and say "We're wiser now."

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Sir John Feelgood posted:

They'll show these .gifs in History class one day, and say "We're wiser now."

"...we have the poors engage in direct gladiatorial combat instead"

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

I want to own a store just for black friday, it will have a bunch of dead ends and traps to own the unsuspecting customers, starting with a pit at the front door.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

OMFG FURRY posted:

i honestly find myself wondering if i grow my hair long, straighten it, and learn how to do my own make up if i could look like that

I'm actually growing my hair out because of this. A couple more months till I have her sexy bangs. Also, donate to my kickstarter so I can get some surgical freckle implants.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
finally...i can be my own manic pixie girl fantasy :kimchi:

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

You'll find your quality of life will have improved because of it! Soon I'll be able to charm my way through life.

sketch_nimrod
Apr 1, 2010
why buy anything, looks like a fun moshpit

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

MaxPowers posted:

I think if you smash a grandma you deserve that 20 buck off

Smashed grandmas get 100% off..... their lives.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Woah. Didn't expect that last pic. But yeah, pretty much.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
On the other end of the spectrum, you still have the condescending nerdshoes that still read Adbusters and get all prepared for :siren: BUY NOTHING DAY :siren: by shopping online at 12:01 AM saturday morning and filling up on gas and groceries the day before

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Black Friday is the ONLY time 90% of those people will ever run in their lives.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
So is this still about african-american friday or that ladyboy avatar?
Im confused.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Jonny 290 posted:

On the other end of the spectrum, you still have the condescending nerdshoes that still read Adbusters and get all prepared for :siren: BUY NOTHING DAY :siren: by shopping online at 12:01 AM saturday morning and filling up on gas and groceries the day before

The first year they did Buy Nothing Day they sold Buy Nothing Day t-shirts.

pissdesperation.com
Jan 30, 2007

Godspeed 1488 balloon

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Yolomon Wayne posted:

So is this still about african-american friday or that ladyboy avatar?
Im confused.

uh the thread title is Black Friday.gif obviously the subject of the thread is ratboy's av

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

imagine what just one molotov tossed in the middle of one of these baboon swarms would do

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
If you go after 3pm the stores are mostly empty.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
People are loving animals.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Over There posted:

People are loving animals.

Literally.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer
By "literally" i meant "literally".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH9XJA7uRds

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

quote:

Content Warning

This video may be inappropriate for some users.

:colbert:

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
This is somewhat of a sick fetish of mine. I simply lust for Black Friday death. If I actually see it with my own eyes I may cum on the dead body.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I love the idiots who start camping out at Best Buy a week or two before Thanksgiving like they were camping out in the wilderness with tents, sleeping bags, the whole nine yards. Job, friends and family, and life, what's that?!?!

Also, no matter how many times they are told "one per customer," you always see some dumbass on TV being interviewed saying, I'M GONNA GET ME A HUNDRED OF THOSE TVS THAT ARE 5% OFF REGULAR PRICE AND RETIRE ON MY OWN PRIVATE ISLAND FROM SELLING THEM!"

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

stampeding for cheap consumer goods really makes me feel alive and connects me to a primal level i feel we've been out of touch with lately

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9cxNMUsNLE

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

ughhh southpark

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
imagine being born before capitalism swallowed everyone and knowing what dignity actually felt like

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
i got a lovely tv on black thanksgiving last year, in and out wi 10 minutes with no trouble. wear do u people live that people have no sense of decorum or decency?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Michael Corleone posted:

i got a lovely tv on black thanksgiving last year, in and out wi 10 minutes with no trouble. wear do u people live that people have no sense of decorum or decency?

the united states

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I may actually wait in line this black friday for the first time in my life. but it'll be at a micro center or a frys whichever has a DOOR BUSTER for the gpu I currently have , if I manage to get another $100 saved it will have become free

luckily for me the only people waiting at either one of those stores will be pale, weak, and pussies so I can knock them all down especially if I hold a football

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

you irl posted:

the united states

oh, i live in cleveland, we aren't really important enough to be part of the us. ppl here must just be more laid back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
In my poorer days, I took a seasonal job at a JC Penney and worked on Black Friday. JC Penney gave out these cheap-rear end plastic snow globes to the first 100 or so through the door. People were pushing and shoving each other over a lovely snow globe that ordinarily wouldn't have sold for more than $5, and some dumbass got in a shouting match with me over the price of pajamas. I've never done Black Friday shopping since, and it amazes me that people don't just sit at home and get the same (or possibly better) deals online. Seeing the .gifs of people bumrushing for PS4s is amazing when the price probably would've been the same on Amazon or Newegg. I've heard that some retailers have started implementing a voucher system to prevent people from going Godzilla down the aisles for whatever lovely conflict mineral-based electronics they're after.

• Locked thread