Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

technically beats is already on android

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.

i have an osx vm (mostly for testing) that i use just so i don't have to use itunes on windows for my iphone

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

infernal machines posted:

i have an osx vm (mostly for testing) that i use just so i don't have to use itunes on windows for my iphone

nice :filez:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.

it's not for production, idgaf

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

"ugh, why is this app so aesthetically pleasing?"

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

where are all the blocky panes of black and white lol

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

triple sulk posted:

Don't buy a house built after 1920.
pretty solid advice. theres some stuff if you know to avoid you can do okay up through the 60s but thats about as new as id feel comfortable doing

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

the new samsung galaxy s6: Not At This Distance™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

adieu all

• Locked thread