Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I've seen it enough times I can basically follow w/out watching op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
just hold on haha bet you think this dude with the gay hat is gonna be an important character huh

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Stay tuned for literally the best line in movie history you'll know it when you hear it

(It's not "tell him I'm eating!" but that's pretty great too)

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
It's "Talk about beauty and the beast.... she's both!" :xd: it's such an out-of-place cornball line I still have no idea how that made it in :xd:

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
You're a replicant honey now lets fuqque

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
???

e: if you mean Darryl Hannah you shut your mouth she is a handsome woman

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
always thought it was funny the Assassin model is the one that ends up stripping and the Pleasure Model.... well you'll see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Poor J.F. is so disappointed when his new friend brings that creepy dude home :ohdear:

• Locked thread