Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
what the gently caress i should have used my phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
the struggle is real

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

oh it was something about my face moisturizer crisis averted

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
i have something you can moisturize your face with op.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

it sucks when i was fat i didn't have acne and then i lost 80 lbs and now i have to spend over a thousand dollars a year on acne medication and face stuff gently caress being thin

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

what a maroon

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i co nstantly forget what i was searching for or what idea i literlally had seconds earlier when working but i also smoke a lot of weed so i just laugh at roll with. somehow people still give me money

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

rollteef

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

uG posted:

i co nstantly forget what i was searching for or what idea i literlally had seconds earlier when working but i also smoke a lot of weed so i just laugh at roll with. somehow people still give me money

i abused the poo poo out of concerta and adderall the first time i went to college otherwise i have no excuse

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

whenever i forget i just default to searching for gay dicks and balls

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

sat down to google a recipe next thing i know im jerkin it

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

FordPRefectLL posted:

i abused the poo poo out of concerta and adderall the first time i went to college otherwise i have no excuse

i added adderall abuse to my daily list to make up for the weed but it just makes me smoke more weed to counteract the additional brain bandwidth

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Parallax Scroll posted:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

i downloaded a new keyboard for my phone and it automatically adds periods to the ends of sentences and my girlfriend keeps thinking i'm mad because of it

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

FordPRefectLL posted:

i downloaded a new keyboard for my phone and it automatically adds periods to the ends of sentences and my girlfriend keeps thinking i'm mad because of it

women and periods... smdh

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
I forgot a google earlier today but then I remembered it later. It was something about pistachios.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

FordPRefectLL posted:

This is what the thread shouldve been lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
solution: just don't ever get up

• Locked thread