Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
please tell your client having hard drives with nothing but nudes of herself and sharing those with other people isn't the best idea for an acting career

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This is obscene

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
im jennifer lawrence please keep posting my tits :D

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
oh no a boob

jlaw seems like a nice person and I'm happy she has a healthy body image and sex life

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
according to jlaw the people who stole her pictures are sex criminals

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Neurosis posted:

Jennifer Lawrence is also a sex criminal because she stole my heart.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Neurosis posted:

she is right

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i aggre with the guy who said she looks much better naked

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to
is that lorde next to her on the right

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I would like to do a naked thing together with her if she were willing and nearby.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
hot loving drat, a titty. Never seen one of those on the internet before.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i really didn't follow the jlaw stuff because i want the law and order svu reenactment to be a surprise for me

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Neurosis posted:

im pretty sure that she also said even looking at them makes you a sex criminal

peak debt
Mar 11, 2001
b& :(
Nap Ghost

Spanish Manlove posted:

hot loving drat, a titty. Never seen one of those on the internet before.

let alone that particular titty

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
Id hunger games all over that tit.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Valeyard posted:

im pretty sure that she also said even looking at them makes you a sex criminal

that was lena "the kiddy fiddler" dunham i think

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
forget Jlaw, I want to see captain america's taught nutsack. I want to see Chris Pine's carefully manicured butthole. I demand that Daniel Radcliffe's turgid shaft gets plastered all over the internet.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Spanish Manlove posted:

forget Jlaw, I want to see captain america's taught nutsack. I want to see Chris Pine's carefully manicured butthole. I demand that Daniel Radcliffe's turgid shaft gets plastered all over the internet.

Truly the fappening we need but not the one we deserve.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You can't say jlaw because it's reserved for Jude law

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Spanish Manlove posted:

demand that Daniel Radcliffe's turgid shaft gets plastered all over the internet.

thanks to the play where he bones the horse, im pretty sure his cock and balls is all over the place at this point

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

You can't say jlaw because it's reserved for Jude law

jude law losing his hair just made him a scrawny british bald guy

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
How come the internet wasn't super excited when those pictures of Hugh Jackman skinny dipping were taken? Why does everyone get offended/excited about some girls tits yet a flaccid, wet dong is nothing of note?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Where's the Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellen sex tape? Come on TMZ I know you have this.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Because most of the internet is not gay.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Waltzing Along posted:

But there's girls on the internet, well you know what I mean, and why aren't they super excited to see what at first glance is a pulsating elephant rug as shot by a 480p cell phone?

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Waltzing Along posted:

exclusively browsing gbs i find this hard to believe

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i would do very disgusting things with j-law but ya i feel legit sorry for her

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i like to think that at tmz they have a special photographer for nip slips. a nipple whisperer, if you would

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
For some reason men tend not to take naked pictures of themselves and send them to people nearly as much as women

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
ok op, lets see ur tittie

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Spanish Manlove posted:

But there's girls on the internet, well you know what I mean, and why aren't they super excited to see what at first glance is a pulsating elephant rug as shot by a 480p cell phone?

Because women don't really care about flaccid wangs. It's not something that drives them. There is something about their reptilian brain that filters things based on $ signs.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Devils Affricate posted:

For some reason men tend not to take naked pictures of themselves and send them to people nearly as much as women

lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Devils Affricate posted:

lol

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

Devils Affricate posted:

I've completely flooded the market with so many pictures of my dick that people print it out from their printers and use it for kindling. My dick pics are worth less than Zimbabwe currency from 3 months ago.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

there's pretty good chances that you've seen my dick on the internet, even if it was in passing. subliminal dickpics are one of my many hobbies

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

I am Toni Lippi posted:

I've completely flooded the market with so many pictures of my dick that people print it out from their printers and use it for kindling. My dick pics are worth less than Zimbabwe currency from 3 months ago.

Yeah but you're not famous

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
can you imagine just faxing some company a picure of a huge dong. slowly printing out one line at a time

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

How come the internet wasn't super excited when those pictures of Hugh Jackman skinny dipping were taken? Why does everyone get offended/excited about some girls tits yet a flaccid, wet dong is nothing of note?

Speak for yourself idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Valeyard posted:

can you imagine just faxing some company a picure of a huge dong. slowly printing out one line at a time

had to deal with this a lot when we had new models come up from r&d at the dick sucking factory

• Locked thread