Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Minotaur: LL Cow J
Insectoid: Buzz
Farmer: Smash Mouth Eat The Eggs/Guy Fierri
Skaven: Rizzo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Insectoid: Aldrin

Inspired.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Finally pulled the trigger and grabbed the first Grimlock. Such a good game.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Cheez posted:

If the majority rises against you, what are your plans to murder us all?

He's going to throw us in a giant tower dungeon. Anyone who escapes is free to go, but there's a sentient machine-cube at the bottom that will kill anyone who gets that far.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
You could always use this for the Rat: OH RATIGAN!

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
You've got a the Farmer punching people from the back row? Now I wish we'd named him Luffy.

And now that Smash Mouth has eaten the eggs, a billion internet nerds can finally be silent.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Neruz posted:

They do look eminently grabbable, though the downside of grabbing crabs is they tend to grab back and they're better at grabbing than you are.

So, what you're saying is, it's not grabbing crabs that's hard, it's letting go.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Agent355 posted:

Sorry about the relatively lovely video quality. I should hopefully get a new computer soonish but I've been saying that for like 3 years so who knows. The area is actually Twigwood but I will likely keep calling it tangleroot or some such because remembering names is for suckas.

It was in like only 360p the first time I tried to watch it, but its available in the normal resolutions now, so everything should be perfectly readable.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

SlayVus posted:

Fell asleep with your LP playlist on a loop. Had some really weird dreams. It was a good LP though. Really enjoyed it. I did watch it again after I woke up.

Sleeping through this LP is apparently Olesh approved, so you're doing it right.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
After reading that I could make some pretty good arguments for the runes in the cardinal directions being a combination of the two linking runes. Fire and Air equals Death, yes. Air and Water equals Physicality (the immaterial becomes material), yes. Earth and Water equals Life, absolutely. Fire and Earth equals Spirituality... okay? It doesn't seem to flow quite so well. But the middle is Balance and of course it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Well, we're having to act cooperatively to complete these tasks...

Oh god. It's Friendship, isn't it?

• Locked thread