Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bub spank posted:

Whoever this sportsnet announcer is, is disgusting. Who the hell puts ketchup on perogies? The only acceptable condiment is sour cream.

I came to this thread solely to call john Garrett a loving gross weirdo for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

I could watch that replay a thousand times and never understand why he decided to do that.

he has a bomb in his head that will explode if he doesn't make at least one senseless hockey play per period

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

how sweet would it be if hank ever shot in close alone

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

someone, I think bieksa, had a great moment near the end where he tried to pinch and just kind of fell over top a sens dman and had to do the skate of shame back to the blue line

even Doug MacLean is smart enough to see Henrik needs to shoot on good chances more

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

JawKnee posted:

Hank shot it!

he made a bunch of weak shot attempts in the third so clearly Willie drilled him about it. now he just need a to get another sick chance

• Locked thread