Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
that's just your gut telling you to do some crunches, tubsy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Just hiked a loving football of a turd out my rear end. Happy Thanksgiving.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Just hiked a loving football of a turd out my rear end. Happy Thanksgiving.

Ever take a poo poo so big your rear end in a top hat doesn't shut back completely? And you go to wipe until that TP comes back clean. But you can't, can you?

What is this sorcery? Have you disobeyed the laws of physics entirely? How does the TP always come back dirty?

How? It's piling up below you now champ. Steadily falling in a white brown yellow cacophony of shitter tape parade before resting both of its needed ply's and its garish third ply gently on the waters steadily dirtying interface.

But you know better, you know that if you re rack this motherfucker one more time, you can pull that one goddamn clean wipe.

Even though your positive on the last rip trip up your poo poo chute with the chairmen of charmin you felt the last discarded dirty wad of rear end paper gently brush those neandrathal length hairs on your goony forearms before you realized...,

You finally realized.

Your never gonna wipe clean because your wiping your inside out rear end in a top hat and no amount of TP de-distends your anus, and you got a log hammer the consistency of wood putty but more dense than cast iron waiting in the torpedo tube that's never gonna fully fire, dude.

You are just polishing the head of the torpedo from the outside.

:stare:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

someone get this man metamucil stat

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Obama Africanus posted:

Ever take a poo poo so big your rear end in a top hat doesn't shut back completely? And you go to wipe until that TP comes back clean. But you can't, can you?

What is this sorcery? Have you disobeyed the laws of physics entirely? How does the TP always come back dirty?

How? It's piling up below you now champ. Steadily falling in a white brown yellow cacophony of shitter tape parade before resting both of its needed ply's and its garish third ply gently on the waters steadily dirtying interface.

But you know better, you know that if you re rack this motherfucker one more time, you can pull that one goddamn clean wipe.

Even though your positive on the last rip trip up your poo poo chute with the chairmen of charmin you felt the last discarded dirty wad of rear end paper gently brush those neandrathal length hairs on your goony forearms before you realized...,

You finally realized.

Your never gonna wipe clean because your wiping your inside out rear end in a top hat and no amount of TP de-distends your anus, and you got a log hammer the consistency of wood putty but more dense than cast iron waiting in the torpedo tube that's never gonna fully fire, dude.

You are just polishing the head of the torpedo from the outside.

:stare:

Lol poo poo posting

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I got the stuffing shits.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Genocide Tendency posted:

Waiting out the stomach cramps that are so bad it feels like a black hole has opened up just behind your bellybutton is the best. But what really kicks it in to awesome is when it pulses. So it cramps up, draws in doubling you over and then releases. About half way through the rebound, it cramps again.

Eh. Breathing wasn't that great. I'm pretty sure I can get along with out it.

Recently got sick and had this happen to me at work today. I was about crying, groaning and being in general pain on the shiter. Someone told the supervisor that they thought someone was dying in the bathroom.

After that you kinda want to jerk it and smoke a cig. CURSE YOU FLUE SEASON!

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Wife has been making me smoothies in the morning. I don't know if fruit is supposed to turn green so I know she's adding kale or some poo poo to it but drat I got them poops where I sit and it just comes out perfect with no fuss and one wipe takes care. Fiber good.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

shim needs a bidet

also, nair/shave your rear end in a top hat for cleaner wipes. If you go nair, get the bikini line stuff. Do not use the regular one.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Mr. Nice! posted:

shim needs a bidet

also, nair/shave your rear end in a top hat for cleaner wipes. If you go nair, get the bikini line stuff. Do not use the regular one.

Don't shave your rear end in a top hat wtf

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Mr. Nice! posted:

shim needs a bidet

Pussy.

Man up.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Bumpin' the poop threunnnngghh

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
half my posting is shitposting. because I have hosed up guts :downsrim:

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

Mike-o posted:

half my posting is shitposting. because I have hosed up brains :downsrim:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
yeah that too

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Ate abpout four bananas, four coconuts and a bunch of rum today for saturday day football. Ju st buckshot redecorated the back of my toilet bowl. Feel pretty good about it

Edit: I was drinking homemade pina coladas

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Ate abpout four bananas, four coconuts and a bunch of rum today for saturday day football. Ju st buckshot redecorated the back of my toilet bowl. Feel pretty good about it

Edit: I was drinking homemade pina coladas

What a novel way to come out of the closet

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
I was a submariner in the navy idjit.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I was a submariner in the navy idjit.

So are you correcting the timing or the notion that a closet was ever involved?

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
Cross-posting from the AI aeronautical thread because it seems relevant:

Ambihelical Hexnut posted:

It pays to dig around in the regs, might even save your life in a post crash fire

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Oh god where was that a couple of years ago? I can't imagine anything better than bringing a copy of that (not telling them how old, of course) to the RA shop and tugging the rear end out of my flight suit.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I did nothing but fart up a god drat wind storm in my nomex flight suit on the plane ride coming back from Dallas. 2.5 hours of ripping massive rear end thanks to Dallas cuisine.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

iyaayas01 posted:

Cross-posting from the AI aeronautical thread because it seems relevant:

Note B owns

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

According to that, a flight suit is only good for like two trips to the altitude chamber.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

http://www.duffelblog.com/2014/12/u...6b42b4-23677809

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJklHwoYgBQ

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt2uIhAvQZ8

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
:lol:

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Holy poo poo :stare:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njVa64VeqN0&t=46s

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

That was good.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRegUuydEUg

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

First poo of the new year report:

A little spicy from the buffalo wings last night to give it a bit of a kick, great volume, good consistency. So far 2015 is off to a great start.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
I have developed a three tier rating system for grading poops. I call it the 3S Scale. Each poop is rated on a 10 point scale in three areas: Size, Smell, and Satisfaction. Size is based on bulk, length, and girth. Smell is subjective, but can be based on how long it lingers afterward. Satisfaction is also subjective and is relative to the relief felt. Additionally, a fourth S, Sound can be used. Feel free to use this when rating future dumps.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

MurderBot posted:

First poo of the new year report:

A little spicy from the buffalo wings last night to give it a bit of a kick, great volume, good consistency. So far 2015 is off to a great start.

Now I'm gonna have to get wings for lunch tomorrow. With luck I'll spend half the afternoon blasting fire in the restroom instead of at my desk.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Bump from the porcelain throne. This one's for you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

• Locked thread