Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
Watch season 4~ when lenny died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

SpeedGem posted:

Watch season 4~ when lenny died
wtf??

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
ray was my fave but the black guy that replaced ray was pretty good too.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

he died and law and order sucked after that

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I once saw and episode that was based off a weird news story that had gotten national attention.

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
you are on a roll tonight with these poo poo threads, speedgem! it's admirable

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

SpeedGem posted:

he died and law and order sucked after that

oh you meant season 4 - ~when lenny died

i thought you Meant he died in season 4 and I was like "uhhh..h..."

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
It is a controversial opinion but ADA Ben Stone could out lawyer Jack McCoy any day of the week.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
lenny was the best fictional cop ever made

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
No op its solid for a network courtroom drama which is no where near the best show

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

It is a controversial opinion but ADA Ben Stone could out lawyer Jack McCoy any day of the week.
Cutter/Rubirosa ftw

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Law and Order SVU is great because the cops constantly abuse their powers and bully suspects and egregiously violate the standards which they are bound to uphold

and I think that owns hard

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
NYPD Blue is better. Better portrayal of New York, better acted police officer roles, overarching plots, more realistic police behavior (use of questionable interrogation tactics, civil rights violations, etc.)

Most importantly less boring courtroom crap. Probably the reason why Criminal Intent was my favorite Law & Order. Maybe a law degree wasn't such a great idea.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Chris Christie posted:

NYPD Blue is better. Better portrayal of New York, better acted police officer roles, overarching plots, more realistic police behavior (use of questionable interrogation tactics, civil rights violations, etc.)

Most importantly less boring courtroom crap. Probably the reason why Criminal Intent was my favorite Law & Order. Maybe a law degree wasn't such a great idea.

It's half of the title you idiot.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
This court room show suck because there's way too many court room scenes in it, just my two cents.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
which fascist propaganda show do you guys like best

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Whirlwind Jones posted:

It's half of the title you idiot.

The police can provide both law AND order you mouthy punk.

*Grabs you by the shirt collar, throws you against the cage, points index finger at your face*

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

OMFG FURRY posted:

which fascist propaganda show do you guys like best

Rocky and Bullwinkle

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

SVU just did an episode about the Slenderman (attempted) murder

E: although it generally sucks now

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
remember when Cragen hugged that monkey

naem
May 29, 2011

I liked the ever hotter pantsuit female lawyer ladies that kept replacing each other every year or two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp3k3s2kjaA

• Locked thread