Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
If you think about it, a hamburger is just a sandwich, why people go nuts about how unhealthy it is, is a mystery. Its meat, a bit of salad, some sauces and bread. If you imagine that your average deli reuben is way healthier than a big mac, you are plain deluded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KlavoHunter
Aug 4, 2006
"Intelligence indicates that our enemy is using giant cathedral ships. Research divison reports that we can adapt this technology for our use. Begin researching giant cathedral ships immediately."
Just give in and slurp a ranch-baconnaise shake out of a straw and poo poo your pants.

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014

Lunixnerd posted:

If you think about it, a hamburger is just a sandwich, why people go nuts about how unhealthy it is, is a mystery. Its meat, a bit of salad, some sauces and bread. If you imagine that your average deli reuben is way healthier than a big mac, you are plain deluded.

I depends on what you put in your sandwich. If you are a reasonable person, you can eat good sandwiches almost every day. If you are talking that subway poo poo or a rasher & turkey sandwich with brie then you might as well get a burger. Burgers are far from something you want every day. The process that goes into the meat prep alone is not the best for the body in the long term. (Fat, grease, red meat, sodium etc.) Burgers are loving good though.

I had a small milk jug that I used to use to use for instant gravy (Which I put on loving everything) One day I forgot to clean it out properly and when I put milk in it for my coffee the next day I ended up with a creamy gravy all up in my coffee. I have made worse mistakes in my life. Today I had sausages and chips with gravy on them, life is good.

Lonos Oboe fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Nov 14, 2014

Notmypants
Jan 3, 2014

Pants pants moose pants.
On the question of poutine, the cheese curds have to be fresh and they're only available in Quebec, Eastern Ontario and Wisconsin. That's why it's not popular in most of the US (and indeed, most of Canada).

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
this threads a good reminder about the insidious nature of white "culture"

Notmypants
Jan 3, 2014

Pants pants moose pants.
White culture = cheese. Appropriation of bacteria culture.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

PromethiumX posted:

if gravy isn't just greatly reduced meat drippings you are doing it all wrong champ.

flour has no place in gravy. gently caress your thickeners. learn to reduce.

I would say 99.999999999% of gravy being eaten in america is not this

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Mmm...baby gravy.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I ate a bowl of gravy thinking it was soup once. It wasn't that bad.

cptInsane0
Apr 11, 2007

...and a clown with no head
Gravy is pretty much skeleton jelly.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I guess its not that weird to eat gravy alone but it seems like a waste. Tons of stuff goes great with gravy so why not just pour it on that? I mean you could just heat up some frozen veggies and throw gravy on and you have a much better dish than drinking it out of the can.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Ummm I can get french fries covered with green chile sauce and cheese at any of eight dozen restaurants in my metropolitan area is there some kind of retarded magical fascination with """"""REAL"""""" poutine that I can expect a bunch of diabetic flannel-shirted low-info voters and/or degenerate foreigners to get up in my face about?

The gently caress is a cheese curd beyond a wad of cheese?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tujague posted:

Ummm I can get french fries covered with green chile sauce and cheese at any of eight dozen restaurants in my metropolitan area is there some kind of retarded magical fascination with """"""REAL"""""" poutine that I can expect a bunch of diabetic flannel-shirted low-info voters and/or degenerate foreigners to get up in my face about?

The gently caress is a cheese curd beyond a wad of cheese?
its squeakey

• Locked thread