Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

wheez the roux posted:

mad enough, no

drunk enough, absolutely

i wish i was drunk

do you know how to implement page swapping in pintOS, by any chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Sash! posted:

If the Big Ten finishes worse than .500 in bowl games (should Ohio State make the playoffs, the semi-finals and finals would count separately), I shall make an animated gif cycling through the team logos of all the teams that defeated the Big Ten and bear it as a title until next bowl season. I will also donate $25 to a local charity of my choice (most likely the Alexandria Sportsman's Club).

They upped the maximum data size for avatars, right? :v:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Scionix posted:

i wish i was drunk

i haven't touched coding in foreverr. i don't remember poo poo and i know absolutely nothing about pintOS nor what pintOS is. hope this helps

C-Euro posted:

They upped the maximum data size for avatars, right? :v:

150x150 100kb iirc

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013

Scionix posted:

i wish i was drunk

poo poo dude that's low level. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Sash! posted:

If the Big Ten finishes worse than .500 in bowl games (should Ohio State make the playoffs, the semi-finals and finals would count separately), I shall make an animated gif cycling through the team logos of all the teams that defeated the Big Ten and bear it as a title until next bowl season. I will also donate $25 to a local charity of my choice (most likely the Alexandria Sportsman's Club).

Oh dear this is probably going to happen :(

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Brannigans Law posted:

poo poo dude that's low level. Sounds like a lot of fun.

yes, fun. its fun. fun. funfufnffnafdasufasdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaKILL ME

quote:

i haven't touched coding in foreverr. i don't remember poo poo and i know absolutely nothing about pintOS nor what pintOS is. hope this helps

its an OS written by some fucker that my reatarded department uses as a teaching tool

yes, let me learn about OS implementation by filling in some holes in a system i didnt write and has arbitrary rules regarding memory.

want to use a list? too bad idiot bitch fucker you have to use our list that isnt really a list and you ahve to split what u want to put in the list into 3 pointers to get it in there and good luck taking it out! lol! im gay

Scionix fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Nov 14, 2014

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Updated everything up to now, and removed GreyGhost's toxx.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Sash! posted:

this is completely rigged cuz only like two teams from the big ten will make bowl games

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Raku posted:

this is completely rigged cuz only like two teams from the big ten will make bowl games

There's already seven and could be ten in less than 48 hours.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Scionix posted:

i wish i was drunk

If its anything like NachOS, probably, though I haven't looked at that poo poo in years

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
I <gulp> feel bad for Scionix... :(

I think we should honor the spirit of the law rather than the letter and let him off for all the non-Mississippi MSUs.

*ducks behind couch*

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

an adult beverage posted:

I think we should honor the spirit of the law rather than the letter and let him off for all the non-Mississippi MSUs.

*ducks behind couch*

Split the difference, and only include Mich St and Mississippi st

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Last year the Brewers had a promotion where you bought a specific 8-game ticket package that started in the nosebleeds, but every timethe Brewers won a game in that package you got bumped up a pricing tier for every game after. You could have ended up with tickets right behind home for the final game.

In that vein, scionix's probation starts at an hour after the first MSU win and increases for every MSU victory on Saturday.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Coco13 posted:

Last year the Brewers had a promotion where you bought a specific 8-game ticket package that started in the nosebleeds, but every timethe Brewers won a game in that package you got bumped up a pricing tier for every game after. You could have ended up with tickets right behind home for the final game.

In that vein, scionix's probation starts at an hour after the first MSU win and increases for every MSU victory on Saturday.

ooo, I like this. Though that still may be brushing on the edge of 100k.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

*ducks behind couch*

dont do it adult bevarage no

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

*ducks behind couch*

nah

archangelwar
Oct 28, 2004

Teaching Moments

Scionix posted:

yes, fun. its fun. fun. funfufnffnafdasufasdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaKILL ME

its an OS written by some fucker that my reatarded department uses as a teaching tool

yes, let me learn about OS implementation by filling in some holes in a system i didnt write and has arbitrary rules regarding memory.

want to use a list? too bad idiot bitch fucker you have to use our list that isnt really a list and you ahve to split what u want to put in the list into 3 pointers to get it in there and good luck taking it out! lol! im gay

lol look at this scrub tier memory management stuff; if your first step on a project is not to override the new operator, you ain't living

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The funny part is that MV has a stated policy of never enforcing toxxs, but he probably will on this one.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Probably Magic posted:

The funny part is that MV has a stated policy of never enforcing toxxs, but he probably will on this one.

My stated policy is that I enforce it capriciously based on how much I like the poster in question.

archangelwar
Oct 28, 2004

Teaching Moments
If Miss State wins, come to NYC and the first round will be on me. Not really a toxx because I have nothing on the line other than buying strangers drinks.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
if we (Minnesota Gophers) win probate me for a week, i would deserve it for being so unfaithful, but still gently caress

Edit: Give me until Sunday at 12:00 AM though, so I can post a post-mortem of Ohio State

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Nov 15, 2014

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
A weeks probation for me if Tech beats Oklahoma.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
I'm kind of hoping Scionix tries to get around his probation by reregging as "Zionix" and getting an av of a mustachioed elephant superimposed over a Star of David. If he did that I'd totally be down for forgetting his toxx.

Edit: poo poo, I forgot he had a new av, there goes my poorly thought out joke. Actually I was thinking of wootmachine, double poo poo.

alpha_destroy fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Nov 17, 2014

Allahu Snackbar
Apr 16, 2003

I came all the way from Taipei today, now Bangkok's pissin' rain and I'm goin' blind again.
If auburn wins the iron bowl I will go to lowes, buy a plant of no less than $10 value, and I will poison it, posting pictures as it withers away.
Roll drat Tide

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Allahu Snackbar posted:

If auburn wins the iron bowl I will go to lowes, buy a plant of no less than $10 value, and I will poison it, posting pictures as it withers away.
Roll drat Tide

Lol this is the best toxx so far.

I'll update everything tonight

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Everything's updated. Rivalry week approaches!

LSC
Apr 17, 2006

I don't have a toxx right now, but the thread title reminded me of one of the things that I enjoyed at Notre Dame. It's not football related, but it really captured the spirit of Rule 12 so I thought I'd share it with y'all.

My dorm would always celebrate the coming of spring by throwing a week long party during the last week of February. Every night had a different drinking theme that varied from year to year, except Thursday.

Thursday was the Thunderdome. The idea was simple: two men enter, one man leaves. You and your opponent would get up on whatever the hosting house was using for a stage. There would be a keg, a trashcan, and a line up of full solo cups (there were always helpers on standby to fill up more if needed). On the crowds signal, the two of you would begin chugging as many cups as you could.

Loser was the first one to puke.

Style definitely mattered. There wasn't a hard time limit, but matches would get called if y'all were up there Hank Hill-ing it or when alcohol poisoning became a possibility. There wasn't much shame in puking after an honest effort, but it wasn't a good night for acid-reflux. The real shame was from puking halfway through your second cup while your opponent stunts on you on their 5th-6th cup.

Match ups were made by sending a email to the ~400 person chain. I still have one my roommate sent me one year.

quote:

I'm gonna dance all over Chris "Take Yourself Out tha Game" mylastname's monkey rear end this Thursday night. When I'm done, dude's gonna look like he got hit by the Kentucky Derby all over again, and the streets of Northeast D.C. will know what a 4-time Office for Drug and Alcohol Safety "Most Improved" group therapy member looks like. Chris, if you wake up Sunday with the wolf tee on your back, you should be thankful that I took it easy on you. Your ears better be ringing with echoes of "run faster, Chris," "keep your hands up," and "don't open your eyes" because I'm coming for you.

Can we get something like this going for TFF?

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.

Duraznos posted:

I don't have a toxx right now, but the thread title reminded me of one of the things that I enjoyed at Notre Dame. It's not football related, but it really captured the spirit of Rule 12 so I thought I'd share it with y'all.

My dorm would always celebrate the coming of spring by throwing a week long party during the last week of February. Every night had a different drinking theme that varied from year to year, except Thursday.

Thursday was the Thunderdome. The idea was simple: two men enter, one man leaves. You and your opponent would get up on whatever the hosting house was using for a stage. There would be a keg, a trashcan, and a line up of full solo cups (there were always helpers on standby to fill up more if needed). On the crowds signal, the two of you would begin chugging as many cups as you could.

Loser was the first one to puke.

Style definitely mattered. There wasn't a hard time limit, but matches would get called if y'all were up there Hank Hill-ing it or when alcohol poisoning became a possibility. There wasn't much shame in puking after an honest effort, but it wasn't a good night for acid-reflux. The real shame was from puking halfway through your second cup while your opponent stunts on you on their 5th-6th cup.

Match ups were made by sending a email to the ~400 person chain. I still have one my roommate sent me one year.

Can we get something like this going for TFF?

Tinychat drinking showdowns on saturday is the clear answer.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

IT'S HATE WEEK YALL

RIvalry toxxes. Go.

E: Condensed update:

Scionix: Probated.
DJExile: Awaiting MAC Championship game
Morningview: Safe.
Real Name Grover: I think Nebraska is now eliminated from the Big Ten Championship so he's safe.
Punch Card: Awaiting Michigan/OSU game
Sash!: Awaiting end of bowl/playoff season
Ben Has Tiny Weenus: Must nominate Dillon Day in next Douche Tournament
Dirk Pitt: Safe
Allahu Snackbar: Awaiting Iron Bowl

DJExile fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Nov 24, 2014

Insane Totoro
Dec 5, 2005

Take cover!!!
That Totoro has an AR-15!
I forgot to toxx myself if Lehigh lost to Lafayette. Clearly that was why they lost. :ohdear:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

DJExile posted:

IT'S HATE WEEK YALL

RIvalry toxxes. Go.

E: Condensed update:

Scionix: Probated.
DJExile: Awaiting MAC Championship game
Morningview: Safe.
Real Name Grover: I think Nebraska is now eliminated from the Big Ten Championship so he's safe.
Punch Card: Awaiting Michigan/OSU game
Sash!: Awaiting end of bowl/playoff season
Ben Has Tiny Weenus: Must nominate Dillon Day in next Douche Tournament
Dirk Pitt: Safe
Allahu Snackbar: Awaiting Iron Bowl

My lover Scionix... :cry:

Now who will I subtly overtly make sexual advances on from Texas?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

My lover Scionix... :cry:

Now who will I subtly overtly make sexual advances on from Texas?

Frackie Robinson? :v:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

DJExile posted:

Frackie Robinson? :v:

...go on...

oh snap. I remember this ref. lol

Also uh, :toxx: if WVU loses the Riot Bowl, ISU will be the perm home of Andichu's Big Gay Iowa Wedding.

BI NOW GAY LATER fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Nov 25, 2014

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

...go on...

oh snap. I remember this ref. lol

Also uh, :toxx: if WVU loses the Riot Bowl, ISU will be the perm home of Andichu's Big Gay Iowa Wedding.

Will you do it on campus? Or do you just mean Ames?

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Dango Bango posted:

Will you do it on campus? Or do you just mean Ames?

The Memorial Union hosts a ton of weddings/receptions.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

It will be at the stadium. The reception can be at the Hilton.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Are we all invited?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

how did i just now get around to reading scionix's autoban thread

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.

Alouicious posted:

how did i just now get around to reading scionix's autoban thread

I drove him to it

:feelsgood:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

swickles posted:

Are we all invited?

why do you think i am having it in a stadium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

:toxx: If UF beats FSU I'll get someone to commission me a Gator staring down at a crying Seminole and change my title to be "I thought Seminoles understood that no means yes" or something to LEEMAJORS choosing

• Locked thread