Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

the past few weeks all he's done is sit here looking at a google map of california's coastline, zooming in and out for no discernible reason. i can't tell what he's looking for but he's been at this for hours and he's not even doing satellite view so ???

what is the significance of this??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
do you know the password?

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

does he look terrorist-y?

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
He's bored

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
its me, help me use google maps, friendo

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

now he's looking at the great lakes and zooming in and then out

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

LifeSizePotato posted:

does he look terrorist-y?

well he;'s white so it used to be i'd say no but white guys are pretty lone wolfey now

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
lol you go to school weirdo

RusteJuxx
Jul 14, 2001

College Slice
This is the kind of stuff you post to YikYak, not SA. Come on now.

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
Rape him :D

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Smokey posted:

mods?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

yes, sounds like a good mod challenge to me too.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Smokey posted:

no dont

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
What if you looked over again and... he was browsing this thread?!! :tinfoil:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

theres probably at least one other gbs goon on campus. actually im pretty sure there is

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Fandyien posted:

the past few weeks all he's done is sit here looking at a google map of california's coastline, zooming in and out for no discernible reason. i can't tell what he's looking for but he's been at this for hours and he's not even doing satellite view so ???

maybe his calling in life is a cartographer

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Mind your own loving business.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Is he sucking on a teabag? That's my bar for "weird as gently caress" in a classroom setting.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Deki posted:

found him op

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Its me

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Ah-ha.. he knows where that sunken treasure is, Fandy! Instead of him being the "weird as gently caress" dude, you gotta try swing it so he's now "your new best mate" dude.

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
Don't rape him OP, that would be wrong, just slap him in thee balls as hard as you can

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Just ask him?

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

Deki posted:

Make a business out of your own mind loving.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
Maybe he forgot where he lives. Ask him if he wants to go home with you, op.

Jimmysip
Aug 27, 2012
If he's just zooming in and out maybe he wants to go bungee jumping around there. Does he look like the type?

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i watched a dude who is completely hopelessly lost in my C# class open like 40 calculators and then carefully arrange them on his screen instead of following along and then proceed to hold up the class for like 20 minutes asking questions the prof literally just covered

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
haha youre a programmer

LAME O

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Fandyien posted:

Uh-huh...

http://venturebeat.com/2008/12/31/a-3-billion-buried-treasure-found-via-google-maps/

Greed is eternal
Jun 8, 2008
lol if you use computers in class

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

psyopmonkey posted:

Just ask him?
holy gently caress im sweating just at the thought of this... op maybe you could like tilt your head at him to let him know you want to know whats up but then when he sees you, break eye contact and pretend you were just angleing your head to scratch your neck or something

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Smokey posted:

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Fandyien posted:

well he;'s white so it used to be i'd say no but white guys are pretty lone wolfey now

is he a veteran?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Probably checking out hot chicks on the beaches.

Where is his non-mouse/pointer hand? Is it down his pants and moving furiously?

Sas
Oct 29, 2014

but i spend hours on streetview and like to play a game where I zoom out and randomly drop my streeview buddy anywhere and then walk to the nearest town pretending i'm hich-hiking.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
OMG he's going to find the treasure!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

He's probably trying to match coastlines to some of the pictures in this book:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3552196

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Fandyien posted:

My pervert friend does this too! He looks all along the coastlines of brazil until he spots a nice brazillian bootie sunbathing, then he jacks it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i really, really, really miss college. :(

• Locked thread