Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

OK this is How to Take Silent Shits by Sir John Feelgood.

This is completely serious, so let's keep jokes to a minimum. You're honestly lucky I'm even letting you know about this.

As far as I know, I invented it.

To get the obvious question out of the way, you might want your poo poo to be silent if you're in a public restroom and you don't want everybody hearing your poops splash into the toilet.

Now.

In short, what you do is you take a whole bunch of toilet paper and put it in the toilet, creating a soft landing pad. Boom, silent poo poo. You're welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
you silly chatterbox

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this doesn't eliminate mid poo poo farts though

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

how about a fart silencer/suppressor

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

if wishes were fishes fuck you this is my pie
What happens when you flush is what I Want to Know

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Sweet Tea posted:

this doesn't eliminate mid poo poo farts though
Only God can help you with that.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Reoxygenation posted:

What happens when you flush is what I Want to Know
You hightail it out of there.

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
go read the "the suffering channel" by dafoster wallace

is pro guide to shameless poops

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

btw putting toilet paper in the toilet to eliminate splashing is an old pooping technique and is called a landing pad

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
How do I make it not smell like 10 breakfast burritos and cheetos

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

stringball posted:

how about a fart silencer/suppressor

That's the info I was hoping for when I clicked on the thread

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Sweet Tea posted:

btw putting toilet paper in the toilet to eliminate splashing is an old pooping technique and is called a landing pad
That's what I named it too. Great minds.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I honestly don't fart when I poo poo, so I wasn't even aware this was a problem.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I thought that only happened in movies.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Does that mean youre going to work on a noise suppresor too

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

poopfarts are real...

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Reoxygenation posted:

Does that mean youre going to work on a noise suppresor too
Now that I know this is a problem among the People Who Aren't Me contingent, yeah, I'll look into it.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Now that I know this is a problem among the People Who Aren't Me contingent, yeah, I'll look into it.

Thank you I appreciate your work and I hope you can help me keep my toilet as clean and silent as possible

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Reoxygenation posted:

Thank you I appreciate your work and I hope you can help me keep my toilet as clean and silent as possible
The way I look at it, people take shits all the time. If I can make the experience better for them, why not.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
The people who grunt and sigh constantly while taking a poo poo really freak me out. Like its kind of embarrassing to fart a lot when you're making GBS threads but I wouldn't begrudge someone for that because there's not much they can do. The people who actively sound like they're in an intense inverse game of tug of war with their rear end though make me wonder if they should get that checked out.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Grunters are just impatient. gently caress them.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
american diet.txt

seriously why grunting is weird. probably the only country that does it

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

If you somehow passed twelve lifetime shits without learning that making GBS threads is all about patience, you have brain damage.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Yeah there's some people you meet in public restrooms who clearly could use a nutritionist.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
real men take loud shits and don't give a drat who knows

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

The people who grunt and sigh constantly while taking a poo poo really freak me out. Like its kind of embarrassing to fart a lot when you're making GBS threads but I wouldn't begrudge someone for that because there's not much they can do. The people who actively sound like they're in an intense inverse game of tug of war with their rear end though make me wonder if they should get that checked out.

my dad does this and holidays are really awkward.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

fanged wang posted:

real men take loud shits and don't give a drat who knows
I'm not a real man nor is this addressed to real men.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
real women too make big poo poo blasts, it's a part of growing up and becoming comfortable with your body. i poop real fuckin loud.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

fanged wang posted:

real women too make big poo poo blasts, it's a part of growing up and becoming comfortable with your body. i poop real fuckin loud.
I can't speak to that.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
this is a wakeup call op: no one gives a care if your shits are noisy and if they do, wow. gently caress em. blast rear end.

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

the most effective way to accomplish this is to create a thin sheet of toilet paper on the surface of the water. get about 7-8 squares, lay one end of the 'ribbon' on the edge of the water (but with part laying on the bowl just outside the water) then lower the rest of the ribbon so that the tp goes across the water and lays on the bowl on the opposite side, then "fold" the ribbon in a 45 degree angle and cross the water again. you should have a > shape going across the bowl, with some of the paper laying outside the water so it "grabs" the bowl and stays tight.

then take another 'ribbon' of 7-8 squares and do the same thing, but covering other parts of the water. repeat until the entire water surface is covered with a taut layer of TP.

then take a big poo poo on it.

it's like having one of those rescue trampolines that people jump out of burning buildings onto, except for poo poo

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

fanged wang posted:

this is a wakeup call op: no one gives a care if your shits are noisy and if they do, wow. gently caress em. blast rear end.
you're a loving barbarian

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
b asically, what i do is just push real slow, that way the turd glides gracefully into the water, like a alligator, rather than doing a cannonball, like a fat goon.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
also when i piss i piss as hard as i loving can so everyone can hear my thunderous stream i am a human man who makes waste

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Uranium 235 posted:

the most effective way to accomplish this is to create a thin sheet of toilet paper on the surface of the water. get about 7-8 squares, lay one end of the 'ribbon' on the edge of the water (but with part laying on the bowl just outside the water) then lower the rest of the ribbon so that the tp goes across the water and lays on the bowl on the opposite side, then "fold" the ribbon in a 45 degree angle and cross the water again. you should have a > shape going across the bowl, with some of the paper laying outside the water so it "grabs" the bowl and stays tight.

then take another 'ribbon' of 7-8 squares and do the same thing, but covering other parts of the water. repeat until the entire water surface is covered with a taut layer of TP.

then take a big poo poo on it.

it's like having one of those rescue trampolines that people jump out of burning buildings onto, except for poo poo
That's pretty good. Makes me wonder if I should start a new thread for theorycrafting.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

b asically, what i do is just push real slow, that way the turd glides gracefully into the water, like a alligator, rather than doing a cannonball, like a fat goon.
Whatever works for you. Everyone's body is different. If your turds can slip into the water like a Navy SEAL, more power to you.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
if you poo poo in the urinal there's not enough space between the bottom and your butthole for the poop to reach terminal velocity, so you basically leave a pile of silent soft serve poo poo in the urinal.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

lol if u dont lift the toilet seat up and scoot way down to submerge your butthole before making GBS threads

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Sound posted:

lol if u dont lift the toilet seat up and scoot way down to submerge your butthole before making GBS threads

this is called the torpedo maneuver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Sound posted:

That's wild.

• Locked thread