Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
she was bringing me a bunch of poo poo at work and i twas in her car and I had a dolly and it rolled into her car and hosed up the paint real good

woops :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Jizz on it, then she won't care about the paint. hth

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Funny story I just hosed a girls car

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

i got her number. what are my chances? she had on some cute boots

Disco_Bandit
Sep 8, 2006
think about how this funny little incident might evolve into a continuing series of meetings culminating in dating then marriage and you'll die loving this woman and your four kids, op

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

John Denver Hoxha posted:

Paint jobs are cheap you can get the real paint for the car for like 20 bux for a a huge spraypaint can, they mix it in the shop. look in the yellowpages or something

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

John Denver Hoxha posted:

"They ain't trippin on me they wanna gently caress my car"

Rip pimp

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

OP were her feet pointing at you shile you were talking to you. if so she wants your d

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

imagine what it would look like if bees and wheat made a babby :laughing duckhunt dog:

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

be careful i once hosed up a girls car and she was nice and cool about it but then a few days later the police called said i was being investigated for hit and run :captainpop:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

TheReverend posted:

be careful i once hosed up a girls car and she was nice and cool about it but then a few days later the police called said i was being investigated for hit and run :captainpop:

:ramsay:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hermmm she was exceptionally nice and cool about it too

but of course im not paying for or dealing with any of this my company is lol

however, I am her only poitn of contact..............

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

her boots were certainly pointing at me multiple times

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

TheReverend posted:

Should have told that police, "Listen man, 50 up front or I don't suck that Cock."

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

JebanyPedal posted:

Should have told that police, "Listen man, 50 up front or I don't suck that Cock."

dont think that is how bribing works. u give HIM 50 or a bj. then get let off.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Michael Corleone posted:

He's fiending for that BJ, when police call it's all code, HIT AND RUN means sucky for dolly.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

1gnoirents posted:

she had on some cute boots

you're gay

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

no youre gay

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mathblaster owns.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
hosed up is true.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Michael Corleone posted:

Kind of sounds like the cop is the one getting off in this situation.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

JebanyPedal posted:

Mathblaster owns.

:aaaaa: brought me back

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

when i was in junior high my friend ryan did a presentation on what he thought was the invention that changed the world. he picked the "automobile" and showed a video he made about how great it was. He got to one part and it was just him humping the back of his parents car until his sister runs out and tells him to stop and then the camera pans down and you see a bunch of hotwheels on the floor and she goes "now look what you gone and did! she's pregnant!" and Ryan just shrugs at the camera and then the teacher turned it off.
loving a girls car reminded me of this story

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

when i was in junior high my friend ryan did a presentation on what he thought was the invention that changed the world. he picked the "automobile" and showed a video he made about how great it was. He got to one part and it was just him humping the back of his parents car until his sister runs out and tells him to stop and then the camera pans down and you see a bunch of hotwheels on the floor and she goes "now look what you gone and did! she's pregnant!" and Ryan just shrugs at the camera and then the teacher turned it off.

a fuckable biocar would be the worlds greatest invention indeed

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
i used to gently caress in a girls car, but that was when i was a teenager :(

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I cared about interacting with people...... when I was below the age of 21.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Michael Corleone posted:

i used to gently caress in a girls car, but that was when i was a teenager :(
when's the last time you hosed? asking for a friend.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Legendary.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Whirlwind Jones posted:

when's the last time you hosed? asking for a friend.

idk i haven't hosed in a car in a good 7-8 years, maybe more, once we lived together we didn't need to gently caress in cars.

also,, people could share stories of loving in cars if they want?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Michael Corleone posted:

idk i haven't hosed in a car in a good 7-8 years, maybe more, once we lived together we didn't need to gently caress in cars.

i meant in general. when's the last time you cumed on or at a girl.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Whirlwind Jones posted:

i meant in general. when's the last time you cumed on or at a girl.

that's really none of your business. unless u are a hot girl who is interested in being cumed on or at.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Michael Corleone posted:

Some questions for you..

1. Do you sex often?
2. How b is your d?
3. Do you sweat during sex?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

i notice the lack of "cumed in". if you arent going for the pie wtf is the point. cuming on a girl is some sort of novelty at best

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

4. What nicknames have girls called your penis?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

last time I hosed in my car was a long time ago tbh , i broke some trim on a rear door. it was right outside her parents ho use lmao

last time in a car ever was a little after that in some fuckin Saab

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ratjaculation posted:

4. What nicknames have girls called your penis?

The Tickler

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Make sure you gently caress it in the exhaust pipe so it doesnt get preggers

Little protip for u, hth

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Is the dolly ok?!

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

lmbo i wish i'd been there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
in hs we would always joke around about david haselhoff, so my one friend but a picture of him into his pp presentation in english class. the teacher wasn't amused and gave him an f. not too cool imho.

• Locked thread