Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

MariusLecter posted:

"My husband is a murderer, that is okay and a thing I can live with and not be horrified about." :)

Well, let me tell you how *I* would handle it, furthermore,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

messagemode1 posted:

edit: I think Eugene's actor is killing it actually. Team Eugene.

Team Eugene 4 LYFE! Someone should buy that actor a something awful account so we can officially elect him as God Emperor of Something Awful.

I'm going to be serious for a second here. I am more than likely going to regret this BUT... you know that shot where they pan around that field and the road right before Abe punches our hero Mean Gene? Well my job sucks and I'm poor so both my tv and my computer screen suuuuuck and are old school. Please don't laugh at the poor non Murrican as they normally function fine but bugger if I can see anything. I'm guessing it is a herd of zombies or something but could someone confirm or perhaps supply a close-up screen? Pretty please. Not being sarcastic or jokey I promise. Just curious what this was.

This is so going to end up with links of kittens, hitler and dickbutt.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I love how Eugene runs like ulillillia.

Tofu Injection
Feb 10, 2006

No need to panic.
It was a huge herd of zombies.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

TOOT BOOT posted:

gotta go fast

edit: also what the gently caress, did this guy give himself a bunch of vaccines for this role or something?

lament.cfg fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Nov 16, 2014

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
Someone splice in the scene of Eugene watching Abe and Rosita having sex with this

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

http://www.imgur.com/rhQSsbT.png

Spoiler alert... Jeez TWD social media guys.

messagemode1
Jun 9, 2006

GrAviTy84 posted:

It's probably not a real spoiler, TWD likes to do fakeouts.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

messagemode1 posted:

It's probably not a real spoiler, TWD likes to do fakeouts.

I'm worried one of them is gonna die :ohdear: last time two parties reunited with this kind of tone was when Milton got fresh with Andrea in the Governor's dungeon.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Wizard of Smart posted:

Hey new thread. So odds on Carol surviving?

I've been preparing myself all week to say goodbye to Carol tonight, it doesnt look good for her :smith:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

GrAviTy84 posted:

Not really a spoiler. Both were alive last time I checked and while they are both badass, they could still meet their goal and liberate Beth from the hospital but one of them may die doing so (Carol since we know Daryl gets back to the church) .

A True Jar Jar Fan
Nov 3, 2003

Primadonna

Good luck Beth

Fiendish Dr. Wu
Nov 11, 2010

You done fucked up now!

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Both were alive last time I checked
Last time anybody checked she was rolled in on a gurney

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

Last time anybody checked she was rolled in on a gurney

Headed into a ward room, not the corpse disposal drop.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

GrAviTy84 posted:

I'm worried one of them is gonna die :ohdear: last time two parties reunited with this kind of tone was when Milton got fresh with Andrea in the Governor's dungeon.

What about the meetings at Terminus?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

TOOT BOOT posted:

He was deliberately keeping his arms down to minimize the chances of the zombies grabbing onto them while he was running.

He is smart and he owns.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

SocketWrench posted:

What about the meetings at Terminus?

Yeah. I was kinda surprised no one died there. I feel like they've been saving it up like feelz currency. Gonna cash in tonight.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Yeah, I'm guessing this is gonna sum up the general reaction to this episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUnHl27HMmE

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Carol dying will be used as impetus to turn Beth into a stone cold badass. Officially Calling It Now(tm).

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

precision posted:

Carol dying will be used as impetus to turn Beth into a stone cold badass. Officially Calling It Now(tm).

And then she will hook up with Daryl. YAY~!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
And their baby will look like Carol, exactly the way she does now.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Stay safe Carol

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Enderzero posted:

A high definition LED TV with local dimming and full motion interpolation at 240 Hz? I believe that right there is a TV fully worth preordering.

Oh man this post is way better with Eugene's voice in your head.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

enraged_camel posted:

And then she will hook up with Daryl. YAY~!

Team Baryl. Team Deth. This poo poo writes itself.

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
man that body getting disposed of last week looked perfectly beth sized.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Yeah both Carol and Daryl have their character arcs pretty much wrapped up (well, Daryl will once he recovers Beth), so they're both safe to kill off. They'll never get rid of Daryl though of course, since fans have inexplicable boners for him, so rip Carol.

This season is pretty good, but I'd be lying if I said I gave a poo poo about anything that happens until mother fuckin Morgan resurfaces. Carol going all Road Warrior on the hospital should be a nice send off though, and boy do I love watching cops die.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I know it won't happen but it would still be great if everyone shows up at the hospital and Carol is just hanging out there in a cop uniform running the place. Don't even show how she did it, anything they film would not be as awesome as it is in my mind.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...

Pharmaskittle posted:

Yeah both Carol and Daryl have their character arcs pretty much wrapped up (well, Daryl will once he recovers Beth), so they're both safe to kill off.

Please explain this to me, because it's something I've seen said over and over again in regards to many things, and all I can decipher from it is, "I can't think of anything creative to do with this character, we should probably kill them off."

The REAL Gtab Fan
Apr 12, 2007

Let it post, let it post, can't wait to shit post anymore~
Let it go, let it go, gonna vote one and move onnnnnn~

Pharmaskittle posted:

and boy do I love watching cops die.

This is gonna be my favorite part, pew pew.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Because when you have characters linger and linger for no real reason you get weird ideas about to do with them that don't make any sense.

See also: Battlestar Galactica

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Officer Farva posted:

Please explain this to me, because it's something I've seen said over and over again in regards to many things, and all I can decipher from it is, "I can't think of anything creative to do with this character, we should probably kill them off."

Carol was a meek abused wife and now she is the one who abuses.

Yes, of-course they could give her a new arc, but the one she has had since the beginning of the show is literally done.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
I think it would be super lame if Carol died at the hands of the hospital people. They're not nearly as hardcore as previous groups they've all faced.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Pharmaskittle posted:

boy do I love watching cops die.

Thread title.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
I love you Carol. If they try to kill you, blow everything up.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Carol flashback

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"gently caress you, walker, can't you see I'm in pain here? :cry: "

VaultAggie
Nov 18, 2010

Best out of 71?
Extensive carol focus? Yeah I'm doubting she makes it out alive. :(

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

JEEZ Carol he just wanted a ride!

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Lol, overly enthusiastic hitchhiking walker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

VaultAggie posted:

Extensive carol focus? Yeah I'm doubting she makes it out alive. :(

Well, we're still stuck with Abe, so there's hope.

• Locked thread