Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

Yeah the oil money runs out joke doesn't take into account how the royal family has bought tons of corporations and real estate investments overseas.

that's fine when the rest of the Middle East descends into hell it'll more than likely spill over into Saudi Arabia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

that's fine when the rest of the Middle East descends into hell it'll more than likely spill over into Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia is on the ISIS dream map too

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Say what you will about ISIS, despite the beheadings etc, they know how to create an economical viable currency..something the US hasn't been able to do in 40+ years

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Say what you will about ISIS, despite the beheadings etc, they know how to create an economical viable currency..something the US hasn't been able to do in 40+ years

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The ISIS gold standard makes sense since it only runs into trouble during a rapidly expanding local economy scenario.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think you can have a viable economy based off selling stolen artifacts and bootleg oil let alone a currency based off that but who knows.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

map="saudi australia" now loading. . ..

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
praise allah

http://nasheed.canopus.uberspace.de/Gerner%20nasheed.webm

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Teh Fwicken Lord Waffle Beard hits it out of the park again!!!

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Lord of Pie posted:

North Korea is probably already churning out daeshcoins in preparation for this

Human life is worthless in the land of freedom. If you are lucky, you get mental help.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

SpeedGem posted:

Human life is worthless in the land of freedom. If you are lucky, you get mental help.

Insurance doesn;t cover it though. Also, your'e a veteran the wait lists 6 months

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I can't believe TOILETLORD is still posting.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

SnowblindFatal posted:

explain?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

toiletlord is ok

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

toiletlord is best.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I can't believe it's not butter.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
toiletlord keeps us on our toes

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

SnowblindFatal posted:

Well actually I can't believe some people talk to him like he's serious!

TOILETLORD what are you after?

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

SnowblindFatal posted:

Actually I'm going to bed, talk to you tomorrow.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

SnowblindFatal posted:

fun.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Yes but you're hurting my feelings

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

SnowblindFatal posted:

Yes but you're hurting my feelings

i have no empathy so i don't follow

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Deep down I want to believe that Obama is a good person and your'e taking that away.

Zaradis
Nov 6, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

Well it does, it has a bunch of practical uses. You could take a gold coin and use it for any number of chemical, electrical, or physical applications. It is also pretty and shiny and that affects it's price though. You could pick some other precious metal like Rhodium though that's mainly used for commercial catalysts, but those are still potentially subject to price swings due to advances in technology either favoring their use or phasing it out.

So you think practical value is intrinsic value? Please look up the definition of the word 'intrinsic'. The only thing that has intrinsic value is human life, and that's only if you believe in God. Therefore, nothing has intrinsic value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
lol @ people implying 90% the ruling elite in Saudi Arabia aren't totally fine with an ISIS take over cause they're the ones funding them.

• Locked thread