Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

also pigs are still too dumb to realize that everyone in 2014 has a loving video camera on them at all times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

Secret cop tip: if you beat the cop at poker and win his badge, you become the cop.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Do you flinch when somebody says welfare?

Do you start sentences with "I'm not racist, but..."

Does schadenfreude make you orgasm?

Are you willing to stop exercising entirely?

Do you want to sit in a car all day?

Is "minding your own business" probable cause?

What are your feelings on hippies and/or progressive social change?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Apthous posted:

Start by wetting your bed and abusing animals then move on to real people.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Top City Homo posted:

i actually just want to bring pain and profit from it with impunity

be a dentist.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

TOILETLORD posted:

be a dentist.

Be a grade school teacher

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

TOILETLORD posted:

watch serpico so you know how not to be a rat gently caress.

Essential viewing for any petty officer. Prepare yourself for cop life by stalking young black teens in a menacing manner.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
be a parent in a state that gives you money to home school your children. Be a pimp. Start a business in the third world.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

this is my favorite part of the article

quote:

Asked if he would have handled the matter the same way again, Glans said he would, but not if he knew it was being filmed. He acknowledged that he did not know the incident was being videotaped.

:downs:

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

TOILETLORD posted:

be a parent in a state that gives you money to home school your children. Be a pimp. Start a business in the third world.

Wait. The government gives people money for Poisoning their own children?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

proof of concept posted:

this is my favorite part of the article

:downs:

My favorite part was his oval office wife trying to explain it away because "he had a tough year." Then again he probably kicks the poo poo out of her on the reg

Why the two worthless pigs who were also there watching this maniac weren't immediately fired as well is beyond me

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Ben Smash posted:

Wait. The government gives people money for Poisoning their own children?

yes for supplies and such, how do you think the religious right affords to have like 13 kids. It's a good idea because if you can get your wife pregnant enough fast enough (every year) you have a stay at home mom that gets paid to watch the kids.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Zazi posted:

Secret cop tip: if you beat the cop at poker and win his badge, you become the cop.

The problem with this is that you have to win the keys to the cruiser separately so you run the risk of having to beat it as a cop.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

stay safe diaper sniper, new targets await u~

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
It's a noble profession. You become a soldier first though.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Darth123123 posted:

It's a noble profession. You become a soldier first though.

The police ranks have historically been filled with those who have wished to avoid military service. Why spend waste your time and life by dying in a human wave attack when you can just chill back at home and beat up poor people and get paid much better for it?

Apthous fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Nov 14, 2014

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
after mutilating live dogs move on to vagrants. nobody will miss them and it shows initiative.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jackfruited Stormtrooper
Feb 15, 2007

master of his domain
being a bike cop doesn't seem like it'd be that bad. bicycle or motorcycle, the worst part would be working with pigs every loving day and also poo poo pay. good benefits though? I wouldn't know as I do not talk to police.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
better not disclose on the application that you're a Top City Homo because either you will be rejected from the force or given a cozy office job instead of massacring people

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

psyopmonkey posted:

Are you overweight?

Are you a Combat Arms vet?

Is your dick 4inches or less?

Were you a late bloomer as a teen?

Do you dislike yourself?

Do you struggle with basic english?

Do you use the word gently caress in ever sentence?

Do you have a drinking problem?

:cop:

Are you overweight?
hell yeah
Are you a Combat Arms vet?
nope
Is your dick 4inches or less?
drat straight
Were you a late bloomer as a teen?
hell yeah
Do you dislike yourself?
loving right
Do you struggle with basic english?
all the time
Do you use the word gently caress in ever sentence?
gently caress yes
Do you have a drinking problem?
lethal

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
You should go and practice driving really fast and busting through stoplights at 100MPH for your police pre-training. Also, randomly hit ethnic minorities with a stick.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
gently caress the OP ACAB

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

you could pruposefully contract ebola then explode yourself at the entrance exam/while graduating from police academy, op. you'd be the most popular cop ever and would be a hero to millions.

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
It's pretty good work, but you'll get tired of constantly seeing the worst society has to offer. Divorce rate is high, suicide rate is high, alcoholism is high, but the job teaches you something about people.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

butt doctor M.D. posted:

being a bike cop doesn't seem like it'd be that bad. bicycle or motorcycle, the worst part would be working with pigs every loving day and also poo poo pay. good benefits though? I wouldn't know as I do not talk to police.

when you're a cop other cops treat you like family and you see their good sides, except for the spiky haired dyke lady cops they hate everybody but their rescue dogs (and they will make up the majority of bicycle patrol and rule it ruthlessly)

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Just buy a gun and enforce the law OP. Who needs a badge?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
If I was a cop I'd follow people around in my cop car just to freak them out

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i like watching police officers trying to deal with the homeless in ways that won't force them to have to arrest them because they hate having a stinky cruiser.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
these are mostly good tips

i am really looking for more secret cop tips

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Top City Homo posted:

these are mostly good tips

i am really looking for more secret cop tips

then go talk to a cop and bend over.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Top City Homo posted:

and how does one become a champion of the law

Fail the same armed forces recruitment prereqs that 16-year-old mongoloid children pass every day. Take it out on the rest of society every day until you are forced into retirement/your department is defunded/you're killed by a meth addict, Mexican grandmother with a frying pan, or yourself.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
wanting to become a cop should be punishable by the death penalty imo

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

RadioactiveKid posted:

gently caress the OP ACAB

:cop: Assigned Cop At Birth :frogsiren:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

paco650 posted:

:cop: Assigned Cop At Birth :frogsiren:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Apthous posted:

The police ranks have historically been filled with those who have wished to avoid military service. Why spend waste your time and life by dying in a human wave attack when you can just chill back at home and beat up poor people and get paid much better for it?

how else is he going to learn to mercilessly kill civilians? Pay attention people, op's looking for tips here

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Keep a personal sidearm for when you have to murder people. That way the boys at the lab will run ballistics and say WELL his service gun wasn't fired + the round striations dont match what's on file. Must have been another violent savage(black)

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

HMS Interwebs posted:

Keep a personal sidearm for when you have to murder people. That way the boys at the lab will run ballistics and say WELL his service gun wasn't fired + the round striations dont match what's on file. Must have been another violent savage(black)

make sure it's a large handgun bored for .223 or 7.62 so you can blame gang bangers. Or a .22 that holds like 50 bullets.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaKQdfdAREc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

macho man randy savage has some poignant things to say

lyrics really make you think

• Locked thread